13. Vunerable

Javan

"Thanks Javan." Her cute hazel brownie eyes looked up at me. I couldn't help but smile. "It's alright princess." I bent down abit and hugged her. She smelt so nice and fresh. Every time I'm with her I fall for her more.

She led me to her room. It was so neat and nicely decorated. So much space as well mans could get used to this. "Your room is buff." I looked over at her and my girl was in her underwear looking for some clothes. She had a banging body. She picked out a black silk dress and put that on taking her hair out her bun after. The dress accentuated her body nicely. "Rah is this what you wear to bed?" I said looking at her body. "Yeah." She said innocently. "Safe." I sat down on her bed and stared at this beauty in front of me. "Come here." I said softly. She listened and came between my legs.

"What you doing tomorrow?" I asked I was planning to take her out. "Babysitting Leah." She said after thinking. "Alright." I said slightly pissed she couldn't come out. I wanted to kiss her but I thought leave it, because it's too soon.

*kai
Javan soon left I was just chilling in bed on ask my favourite thing.

65. You and jay need to sort things out
alright alright damn

66. You and jay need to be friends
I went round there to apologise but he obvss was TOOOO busy

67. Aaliyah is a bitch
Tell me again

68. Jay said that Aaliyah was a mistake
Ok

69. You and jay deserve eachother don't let that bitch pull you guys apart xxx
xxx

"What?" I answered my phone, it was jay. "Can I come round?" I sighed. Tbh I'm not pissed at him because I'm not his girl but I'm pissed at Aaliyah for betraying me. "Yeah okay." He said something but I wasn't really taking notice. I put the phone down and went downstairs ready to open the door. When I did he was standing there holding my fave sweets. Wine gumsssss.

"I need to talk to you seriously now." He said with a straight face. "Alright?" I said with concern. I moved out the way for him to come in. I shut the door and went into the living room. We both sat down at the dinner table opposite each other. "I know your probably pissed that you caught Aaliyah giving me heads but you can't blame me because we don't know where we stand with each other." He said before taking a handful of wine gums. "Yeah I'm not now because I ain't your girl or anything I'm just mad at Aaliyah because she is meant to be my friend." He nodded. "Yeah and whatcha mean you ain't my girl?" He pouted and pretended to sulk. "Well you haven't asked me." Well this convo is awkward. I hate these ones. "I don't need to ask you, if we click your automatically my girl." He smirked. Guysss don't get me wrong I'm not forgetting what he did to me but sometimes you need to move on. "Do we click?" I asked knowing the answer. "Kai you know the answer stop pretending." He said smirking. I nodded and took a handful of winegums. "I like you but I can't be in a relationship with you." He screwed. "Why?" He said looking hurt. "Because you haven't earned my trust and proper loving." He then chuckled. "It ain't funny I ain't one of your chicks if I'm in a relationship I'm in love." He stopped smiling and put his hood over is head and pulled the strings. Roadman. "So watcha saying then Kai? You don't trust or love me but then you loved that coo coo head boy in Brazil?" I laughed at how he described Thiago. "I don't trust or love you yet, they develop over time and yeah I was once in love with him."

"Let me know Kai because at the moment I'm confused." I sighed and grabbed his hands. Very cheesy. "I want to spend more time with you." He grinned. "So if a breh come along and try move to you?" He said questioning what I'll do. My mans checking. "I'll tell him to piss off I'm seeing someone." He then licked his lips and nodded. "I gotchu Kai."

*
"Let's go creams." Jay said. Right now we was chilling on my bed watching clueless. "Ok one sec lemme get ready." He nodded then went on his phone. I pulled out some blue jeans and a grey nike hoodie and put them on. I searched around for my grey nike socks to go with my hoodie. A ha. Found them. I put them on then slid my black nike sliders on. "I'm ready." I slapped him on the head and walked out. He shortly followed behind.

*19:45
We was walking down the street with our hand in hand. So cute right? Dead. Then my phone began to ring. I used my free hand to answer the call. "Where are you?" It was mumma. "Out with jay." I replied. "Alright be back by nine thirty, your dads coming home from Brazil." I nodded as if she could see me. "Alright." I ended the call.

We arrived at creams and I took a seat near the windows in one of them booths. "I'll go order." I nodded and waited for him to come back. He knew what I wanted. He came back and sat opposite me. "First date antics." He held his camera up on snapchat. I just giggled in the background. "You stoopid, we came here when we literally first met." I said before sipping on my Oreo milkshake. "I know but I thought we started afresh?" I nodded. "Yeah but I can't forget good memories, you made me feel so welcome." I said truthfully. I can never forget that. "I've never took a girl out before." He dropped. I raised my brows. "Really?" I was semi shocked. "Nah your a special one that's why." Awwwwwwww. "You cute." I blew a kiss and he caught it. "Lemme take a picture of you." I posed and he snapped. "That's bae."

Our waffles came with sparkles shooting out of them. "Jay your so sweet." I got up and kissed him on the cheek. The lady placed them in front of us and winked at jay. "Thanks." Jay said to her politely. "Thanks." I grinned at her. Who is she winking at though? "Bitch who she winking at?" Jay just cracked up laughing. "Your bae." Was all he said. I tucked in my lovely chocolate waffle. It was noiceeeeee. It was 9:20 and I had to be home in 10 minutes just because dad was back. "Let's cut." Jay put his north face gilet back on and got up. I got up after and grabbed his offering hand. We walked back up to our houses whilst playing songs of his sound cloud.

Mi Seh Ah Dung Ina Yuh Dung Ina Yuh Dung Ina Yuh Throat Gyal,
Stop Di Noise Mek Mi Cum Ina Yuh Throat Gyal,
Ah Di Walking Gun Ina Yuhh Throat Gyal,
Anyting Wah Yuh Do Mi Aguh Vote Gyal
Mi Ah Dung Ina Yuh Dung Ina Yuh Dung Ina Yuh Neck Back, Yuh See Di Tounge Deh Weh Yuh Get Dat,
Yuh See Di Two Balls,
Dalls, Yuh Fi Suck Dat,
Drop Pon Di Knee Dont Mek A Next Drop

AYEEEE GAGE THROAT COME TRUUU

Jay is some good dance lawddd teach me. We stopped outside my house and just stared at each other. "Tonight was the best." I hugged him. He was proper feeling me. "Your the best." He whispered into my neck. "I know." He giggled. "Am I gonna get a kiss of my bae or nah?" He looked around. I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. "Thanks for a good night." I said before placing the key into my door. "Anytime princess."