8. Outcheaa part 2

^kais mum
"I just want to kiss you right now." He breathed out. "Kiss me then." I said without no hesitation. My voice took over me. He leaned forward and kissed me softly slowly adding his tongue in. His tongue played with mine. This actually felt right. He removed his tongue and bit my lip softly. "Did you like?" I was flustered. I LOVED it. It felt like it meant something. But I didn't want to admit it. I nodded slightly. He smirked. "Kissing game strong." He joked. "Dead." I said. I turned around so I could face the kids. "Ass so fat need a lap dance." He semi rapped. "Excuse me?" He ignored me. I sighed and got my phone out. I checked Instagram and saw the picture jay uploaded of me. 'My beautiful view' the caption read. I smiled to myself. I scrolled down and saw thiago with some girl. I clicked into his profile and unfollowed him. "Who's that breh?" Jay said in a deep tone. "My ex." I replied. "Fuck boy bruv." I ignored him and carried on scrolling. I had got loads of followers from today. Even mariah followed. She liked a couple of my photos and I returned.
"Thanks jay for a good day." I heard him smile. "No problem beautiful."

* 13th
"Kai Kai Kai Kai jay jay jay jay!" My eyes shot open to see this little kids dancing around me. What do you call this? "Can you not?" I said In a croaky tone. They laughed even jay did. I gave him the look of death. "Rarh you look buff in the mornings." He said biting his thick juicy bottom lip. I quickly smiled and turned to face the kids again.
"Pancakes anyone?" They nodded. I got up and pulled my dress down abit. "Alright sit and watch TV whilst I make them." They nodded again. I went into the kitchen and started making the mix. Eggs. Milk. Flour. Simple. Just as I was about to pour the mix into the hot pan jay had to come and wrap his arms around me. I couldn't do much as I was in a hot situation. "Jay get of me." I said sternly. "Why babes?" I shook my head. "It don't seem right unless your my boyfriend but your not so don't do it." He unwrapped his arms. "It's whatever init." He said as he walked off. I sighed and finished the last of the pancake mix.
"Pancakes are ready come to the table!" Leah was first in. Then Mia. Then Kiera. Then. Sigh. Jay. I put two on the kids plate and 4 on me and jays. We took a seat at the table and began eating. "Why have you and jay got 4 and we have 2?" Leah moaned. "Because we are bigger and we need more food than you." I answered. "Okay so when I'm 5 I can have one more extra?" Jay laughed. "We'll see bubba."
Jay soon finished and went upstairs. What's up with him? Just because I didn't want him touching me? So be it. I went in the living room to check jays ask fm.
THATSNOTMEJ ask
34. Do you like Kai?
Yeah the feeling ain't mutual though
35. Have you kissed her?
Yeah
36. Why don't you just ask her out?
She's playing hard to get
37. What you doing now?
With Kai baby sitting
38. She obviously likes you otherwise she wouldn't kiss you
Well she is very good at hiding her feelings
39. Describe Kai's personality in one word?
Challenging
40. Kai is a sket don't waste your time on her
She isn't a sket and I'm not wasting anytime on her and I love spending time with her.
Aw he is so adorable.
I decided to call him. Lol.
"Big ed!"
"Fat ass."
"Come down."
"Nah you come up."
"Come down bitch boy."
"Bitch girl come up."
"Fuck boy come down."
"Watch."
I heard him coming down the stairs. Run Kai. I tried to run but he came into the kitchen and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in. "What am I?" He whispered in my ears. "A FUCKBOYYY!" I shouted. Omg I forgot Leah was in the house. "Hmm is that what I am yeah?" He murmured on to my neck making me turn on. "Ye-aa-ah jaay." I staggered. My back was still facing him. Luckily he couldn't see my face. "Cool your my fuck girl." He laughed. "Dead that." I laughed then stopped quickly. "You love me." I kissed my teeth. "You wish." He then licked my cheek. I pushed him off. "EW DIRTY BOYYYYY MAAAAAAN!" I shouted. I ran off into the living room. Dusty boy. "Leah help jay is licking me." She blocked him from getting me. "Jay stop licking my sister." She said whilst laughing. "She is yummy though." He pouted. Then Leah and the twins ran up to me and starting licking my arms. Are they still bloody hungry? "Taste of chocolate." Leah said. I nodded. That was good enough least I tasted nice. Damn. I exited the room and went to my bedroom. On a low key I wanted jay to come up.
My phone started ringing. "Hello."
"It's Aaliyah duh babe I tried ringing you last night where was you? I was calling you about today if you wanted to come to this party and also is jay with you did you two sleep together. Omg you did didn't you? Kiss? Did he?"
I was just laughing she is so fast when speaking.
"Erm my phone was upstairs and I was down and yes girl we did sleep together and kiss nothing else and cool I'll come to the party." I said trying to answer all of her questions.
"Alright well can we get ready at yours then meet the boys at jays then roll to the party? We will be slaying all the other bitches there. Eyebrows on fleek dafuqqqqqqqq."
"Alright p.o.p hold it down mama I luhhh you." I said💁💁
"Pimp squaaa baby."
Ended.
I looked through my fabulous closet to see what this g is going to wear. Dress or nah? Dress it is. I came across this buff white mesh dress from a online store called misguided. I laid it on my bed alone with the white lace underwear I am going to wear with it. Now for shoes. I'll just wear the Prada classic trainers in white.
My hair is blonde atm so it will go with the dress more. "JAAAAAAAAYYYY!" I shouted. I heard thumps coming up the stairs. "Yes mami?" He stuck his head round the door. "Come in." He took a seat on the bed and looked up at me. "There's a party tonight tell ya boys." He pulled me down on his lap. "Who's?" I shrugged. "Don't know Aaliyah told me." He just nodded. "Alright then we will all meet outside ours at like 7:30." I said whilst getting up. "Wait!" He said quickly. "What?" I said sitting back down. "Will you give me a dance?" I thought about it. "Maybe." Was all I said before getting up and making sure the kids are alright.
"Leah! Mia! Kiera!" They all came running in with smiles on their faces. "There's yoghurt for you with bananas on top, eat in here please." They took a seat at the dining table. Good girls. I made a quick call. "Hello babe." I said. "Hey I heard the plans. I'll come to yours at 4ish then we will turn up." I did a little dance. I'm so gassed rn. "Okay bring alcohol I'll pay you." I heard jay playing some trap music. That's the ish I like. "Okay I'll buy £50 worth and we will split it between 5." Good idea. "Yeah alright pop hold it down."
"Pimp squaa baby."
Ended.
3:21.
51. Do you like jay?
Yeah
52. You going to the party tonight?
Yeah
53. Your squad is buff
$$$$$$
54. Sit on my face
No thanks
55. Have you and jay beat?
No
56. What you doing
Trappin'
I closed my laptop and took a quick shower. Jay was still here the fool. I got out and creamed with Shea butter. Fresh. I slipped my knickers on no bra fi dem. Then my dress and my white Nike sliders. I went to find jay. He was in the kitchen as usual. Eating my damn food. "You look sexy still." He said staring at my body. I smiled. "Come here." I walked over to him and he lifted me on the counter.
He stood inbetween my legs and looked up at me. "Damn." He whispered. "Can't wait for that dance." He said with a grin on his face. "I said maybe." I said sternly. "Alright alright." He putting his hand up in surrender and I grabbed them. He lifted me down and we ended up kissing. He placed his hand on my bum and squeezed it hard. "Ughhh." I moaned against his lips. We carried on kissing. This time really passionately. Like our life's depended on this kiss. He was feeling me. And I was feeling him.
Lip biting. Touchy feely. Panting. Wet mouths. Shared saliva. Tongue rubbing.
We both pulled away and smiled. "Your an idiot." I said laughing. "You are." He chuckled. I pushed him. "Your sexy though." I grinned. "Thanks now go get ready." He nodded and left with his twins.