Florida

*7th September 7:34 Thursday.

Pamper morning.
"Treat yourself." Jay handed me £300. I hugged and kissed him. "Thanks papi." I looked a hot mess right now but we finna look sexy later. I slipped on my timberlands and left the house along with Dulce and Brandi. We were meeting Larissa, Nancy and Asia there.
I hopped in the Beamer and started the engine up. "Florida is going to be a movie." Dulce said whilst looking out the window. "Trusttt mi daddy." I semi shouted.

After an hour an a half drive we arrived at santuary spa in Covent Garden. I saw Larissa, Nancy and Asia outside waiting. "Heyyyy!" I ran up to them and we all had a group hug. We parted then walked inside. I walked to the reception desk to see of there was any appointments available. "Erm Hi I'm Kai I want to-" .. "Kai Rodriguez, Jay smith has booked an appointment for you in 20 mins." The reception lady informed. I turned towards my girls and smirked. "Uh thank you." Jay is sneeky af so why did he give me money? Wait I remember him saying treat yourself. Oh I will. "Okay would you mind making your way down the corridor the first door on your left." I nodded then left. "Come girls."

They followed me into a massage room where there was all towels laid out for the six of us. "Wax or massage first girls?" They all looked shook. "WAX?" Brandi shouted. I nodded whilst trying not to laugh. "Yeah keep that kitty nice and pretty." I giggled. She shrugged then walked to the cubicle to change. "I guess wax it is." I went into my cubicle to get changed.

Now we was all waiting to be waxed. Nancy was sitting next to me on the couch leaning her body close to me. "I'm scared." She said nervously. "Aw don't be." I hugged her for ages and rubbed her back. Her hands moved down towards my bum. Bare in mind we was in bikinis. "I love your hugs." She squeezed even more. "I love yours more." We pulled away and she kissed my neck just before.

It was my turn to get waxed. I have it done regularly so it don't faze me. I laid on the bed and the lady got to work.

Jay pov

Good whilst Kai was out I had time to pack her bags and get ready. I can't wait to marry her. I put her large Louis Vuitton suitcase on the bed. I opened her underwear draw and picked out bare thongs for her to wear. Damn. Oh yeah and bras. We are staying in Florida for 3 weeks so she needs loads of pairs. 21 pairs. I then went into her closet. I picked out all her bikinis and put them in her suitcase. I grabbed her crop tops and booty shorts and put them in. We are mostly going to be on the beach so it doesn't matter. Knowing her she will be topless on the beach but that shit ain't happening round me.
Lastly I packed all her shoes and makeup. The wedding dress was already in Florida along with her makeup artist.

I heard Aria crying, Kai didn't pump for her. This is not going to go down well. I went into her room and picked her up. "Bugga don't cry." I rocked her but she was still crying. "Aria stop crying mummy will be home soon." Her cries then faded and I put her in her rocking cot. She loves that thing. Best purchase ever.

Kai.
We was all done waxing and all exhausted. Now it was time for massage and this time we can all experience it together. We all got on the bed and laid on our stomach. The masseuses all got to work. The massage right now was bomb. "Hmmm." I moaned. I'm in heaven right now.

Nancy.
I watched Kai as she was getting her massage done. Her flawless curvy body lay flat on the bed and her eyes shut. Definition of beauty. Jay does not deserve her I do. I just want to kiss her and feel her lips on mine. I believe we are getting closer so only a matter of time and she will be mine. Jay needs to fall back.

Time for sauna now. "I'm going in there naked." Kai announced. Yes from me. The rest laughed. She stripped from her bikini and walked to the sauna. Her booty was wiggling as she walked. "Take a picture of me for my hubby to see." She said handing her phone to Dulce. She posed on the wall with her bum to the camera. Snap. Dulce showed Kai the picture and nodded. "Kim k right here." Dulce said laughing. "YASSSS boo did you send it?" Dulce nodded.