51. News

4:03
We both got out the bath and creamed eachother. "You didn't tell me you were inviting people for dinner?" I mentioned. "Thought it would be nice baby." He said whilst creaming my back. "It is nice. Thank you." He kissed my neck. I turned around and kissed him. He lifted me up and pushed me against the bathroom door. "Later." He whispered into my neck. I rolled my eyes and got out his hold. I left the bathroom and went into my closet. I put my lingerie on. Lace errythaaang. I felt like a doll. I then picked out my black Chanel mini dress and stepped into it. Feeling like a million dollars.

I did my makeup and hair. Looking all fleeky. My family ain't ready to see their buffest member. I turned around to see my husband in a black suit with blacked out Gucci shades. He was looking buff 100. It was now 6 and family and friends already started to turn up. Talk about on the dot. First that was to come was my dad, Leah, cousins, uncles and aunties. I opened the door and greeted them all. "Hey guys." I hugged my dad then bent down to hug Leah. "You alright baby?" Dad asked. "Yeah just a little worn out." I sighed. They went into the kitchen where mum was cooking. I went back upstairs to get my babygirl.

*
Jay
I felt a bit of awkward tension between Kai, Aaliyah and Kai's girldem. Something's up. Aria was sitting next to her mummy picking up foods and making a mess of it. It's nearly time to announce my good news. Depends on how people take it. Hope it goes well. Jermaine was also at the table, me and him ain't talking like we used to. Something's up with him too. This news includes him so we need to fix whatever problem we have. A$AP

I sat opposite my queen. She was so beautiful I just can't help but admire her beauty. She's a great mummy. Great wife. A great best friend. All I need. She stared at me with lust in her eyes. I just wanted to strip her there and then but I couldn't. Well I won't be able to especially after I drop this news.

"Guys I have something to announce." I tapped on my wine glass to get everyone's attention. They all stopped their conversations and looked towards me. I cleared my throat and began to speak. "As you know my management business is growing, myself and Jermaine have been given the opportunity to work in the US with some of the top producers for a couple of months." Everyone's expression varied. All my boys I managed was obviously gassed, Jermaine looked happy but Kai wasn't feeling it.

"How long is a couple of months?" She quizzed. I could hear how hurt she was feeling. "I don't know baby, how ever long we need to produce a track." She shook her head and left the table. I got up immediately and went after her. I found her lying across our bed crying her eyes out. I laid next to her, slipped my arm round her waist. "Baby stop crying I hate seeing you like this." I kissed her neck and cuddled her. "Your gonna miss me give birth." She sniffled. I shook my head. Shit. "Not if we keep in contact everyday."

"That's not the same Jay. I have needs and so do you. How is it going to work?" I sighed and rubbed my head. "Baby we will make it work. We're a team." She nodded and got up. We shared a hug and a passionate kiss. "When do you leave?" I didn't want to answer. But I had to. "Tomorrow." She kissed her teeth and screwed. "Oh thanks for the notice. Fucking ediaattt!" She left the room slammed the door. Didn't want her to feel this way about it. Why can't she just be happy for me?

*kai.
I stormed downstairs and joined everyone in the basement. Idc I'm gonna miss my husband. I'm in a mood and I have my girls vs Aaliyah like leave that ish somewhere else. Ya zimme? Jermaine came up to me and took me outside. "You alright b?" I shrugged. "Not everyday your husband leaves you for a couple of months." I said with a little attitude. "Kai take it positively. He is sacrificing his beautiful wife and kids for his grind to provide for you lot. You already knew our business was going to blow up so why you acting all sad when some big opportunity comes by?"

"What so Larissa is calm about you leaving, yeah?" I folded my arms and frowned at him. He didn't answer so I take it as a no. "Exactly so hush about telling me shit go say this stuff to your wifey." I kissed my teeth and went inside to the living room where all my girls were. I sat on the sofa in the corner and went on my phone to check for any messages/emails. I had got an email from a photographer asking if I wanted to do a naked pregnancy photoshoot.

"Hey it's chris over from capture studios, London. I was wondering whether you want to have a naked pregnancy shoot? Give us a shout once you decided. Many thanks. Chris."

"We need to talk." Larissa said. I looked up to her directly looking at me with her arms folded. "Yeah we do." I responded whilst looking at Dulce. "Cool can we go somewhere private?" I nodded and led them to a spare bedroom. We all sat on the bed and talked about our problems.

*
"Missed you all." I said embracing them all into a big hug. I felt like a big weight load off my shoulder. It was nice to have my sisters around me again. We all went downstairs and enjoyed the party atmosphere.

Sorry for the wait guys. It's been hard trying to write this part especially when I ain't feeling the part but don't worry I'll aim to have a part out at least once a week😋😋😋