56. Still at it

4:21
The cries of Marquez woke me up. I was in some buff sleep as well then this boy decides to cry. I was just about to get up but jay stopped me. "I've got it baby, go back to sleep." I thanked him and laid back down. Until I heard Aria crying. I got up and went in her room. I picked her up out her cot and rocked her but that didn't work. She probably hungry. I placed my nipple in her mouth and let her feed on it. Man she was going ham. I sat on my bed and waited for her to be finished.

Jay came up with a crying baby. "He prolly want some titty milk." I giggled at how he said it. "Hmm you wanted the juice last night." I smirked. "I sure did. You giving me more?" He raised a brow. "Not today boo." He pouted then chuckled. Once Aria was finished I gave her to Jay and he gave me Marquez. I placed my nipple in his mouth and he also want ham. He was hungry boy. I was worn out and the day hasn't even properly started. Please give me strength. Once Marquez was done I placed him back in his cot and went back to bed.

* 8:21
"Babe."

"Babe."

I opened my eyes and rubbed the dutty crust out of them. "What?" I said in my sleepy voice. "I've just clocked that you didn't have a baby shower for Aria and Marquez, so we should throw a party for them allie?" I smiled at his idea. I knew this boy better of had a reason to wake me up like that. "That's a good idea uno. Let's plan it today." I was actually getting excited now. Haven't been to a party in time. "Alright after I come back from my meeting." I raised a brow. "Meeting yeah? What about?" He tapped his nose and walked out the room. This boy is a trip.

Jay
Big tings a gwarn. I'm going to a meeting for the expansion for my business. I'm finally owning my own record label meaning I can manage/produce more artist and have a opportunity of making more money. I'm also having another meeting for the location for Kai's beauty shop. I know she really wants to start her own business with Larissa so let me just help them out.

Kai
I need to catch up with the whole squad because I feel like we are drifting away. I called Larissa to see what she was doing. "Hello."
"Hey babes, motive?"
"Let's go Hyde."
"Alright call the girls for me I need to get Marquez and Aria ready."
"Aww can't wait till mine pops out."
"Same so we can go nursery runs together."
"Aha yeah aw I miss you."
"Miss you too. I'll see you in a bit yeah?"
"Yeah bye baby."
"Love you."
"Love you too my sister wifey."

I took the opportunity to get myself ready whilst Marquez and Aria were both sleeping. Miracle. I quickly went in the shower and done all my hygiene. I went into my closet and picked out an all white maxi dress with cut out sides. I put no make up on as I want my face to tan up.

Going out with the girls xxxx

Sent to jay.

I'll pick you up from wherever your going after my meeting xxxx

I'll be at Hyde and please tell me what meeting babesssss😢xxxx

I'll tell you later b xxxx

Better xxxx

Where the kids?xxxxx

With me I'm going to drop them with my mum xxxxx

Ight cool babes xxxxx

*
"I wanna know why you disowned us for Aaliyah?" Brandi said whilst folding her arms. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of some chocolate cake. "Brandi why you going into this again? I've done telling you." I argued. She shook her head. "Nawww b I ain't done. We were here for you from the get go and you chose your man taker to chill with." I shook my head at her foolishness. "It's whatever Brandi. I came out to see if we can mend our friendship but obviously not. Me and Larissa are cool so why can't we be?" She looked at Larissa then back at me. "I guess we can be coool. Come give me some sugar." I frowned then smiled. She's mad confusing but I went over to her and hugged her. "Sister wifey. You know you missed me." I said. "I did but you don't need to know." I laughed and hugged her again.

Dulce was opposite me looking at her nails. Chuuuu. "Dulce is that how it is?" She giggled and came to hug me. "Girl I missed you." She expressed. "I missed you too hunny." I replied. And as for Asia me and her were already cool. We ain't as close as I am with the other girls but that's cool. "After I give birth we are going on a holiday." We all nodded in unison. "Yes wife defo."  Need a break. Larissa's baby shower is coming up so I need to get her a present. Hmmmm.

"Oh yeah I heard you cheated on jay." Asia dropped. I looked at Larissa then looked back at Asia. "Yeah which I regret massively so don't bring it back up. And Larissa why you chatting my business for? If I tell you it's between me and you." I pointed in her face. Why she vexing me up? "So you tell Larissa but don't tell any of us?" Brandi added. Ffs. "Brandi babes Larissa caught me at the wrong time and I don't want to be reminded of what I done." She nodded. "Don't get rude to me for your wrong doings if I was jay I would of dumped your ass." I raised my brows. True colours show. "Babes we are married unlike your unstable relationship. Try getting him to put a ring on it." I smiled. "Babygirl I didn't intentionally. That's not my business to be chatting." I nodded folding my arms. She placed my hands on her bump. "We are not falling out again for anything. You hear me?" I nodded again and rubbed her stomach. "Yeah but I didn't want anyone to know. And now-" I burst out into tears on her chest. All my girls apart from Asia came and hugged me. My sisters.

"Feeling better?" Dulce asked. I nodded. "Good." I smiled and hugged her. As we was walking back to our spot Larissa pulled me to one side. "We cool?" I nodded. "I don't like how we keep falling out. Your my best friend, sister, wifey and I have so much love for you. Kiss and makeup for real." I hugged her and kissed her on the lips. Yasssss hunny we ain't les were bestfriends so don't even go there. She grabbed my hand as we walked back to the girls.

*
I got into jays Lamborghini and strapped up. "Hey baby." He said whilst resting his left hand in my lap. "Hey boo." I kissed him on the cheek as he drove. "Now tell me." I demanded.