49. Closeness

DETAILED SEXUAL AND GRAPIC CONTENT, MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!

Note: This was written by my lovely wattpad friend. Doesn't want to be stated.🌺🌺

Jay.
It felt so good to have my wife on top of me playing with me. I feel complete. Now I need to show her the ways so she will never EVER doubts me. I'm gonna make good loving with her.

I flipped her over so now I was on top of her positioned between her legs. I could stay like this all day. I went down to her next to nothing thongs and gritted on to it with my teeth. I pulled it down and off her legs whilst she was squirming about. I came back up and unhooked her bra causing her boobs to fall out. I kissed the crook of her neck and whispered, "Your mime." Then licked it. She kept moaning and squirming about. I didn't want to give her my famous D just yet.

I stuck my index finger in her pearl and pumped in and out. It was making her go crazy. I stopped, making her wait. "Hmm jayyyyyy!" She cried out. I pumped my finger in harder and deeper then added my middle finger in. As I was pumping her juices were flowing out. I took my fingers out and stuck it in her slightly agar mouth. She sucked it off my two fingers. I continued for 2 minutes before going down and sticking my tongue in her pearl. I flicked my tongue up down and this girl went ham. She grabbed my head and pushed me down deeper. She was feeling me nicely. I sucked on her pearl then stopped. I kissed it many times. "Jayyyyyy I'm gonna-!" I silenced her. "Shh hold it baby." I whispered. I went back down again and massaged her pearl with my tongue. "Ahhhhhhhhh." Her legs were shaking whilst her juices were flowing into my mouth. What a beautiful orgasm.

I got up and pulled my Tommy Hilfiger boxers off. I climbed back on top off her and positioned myself at her entrance. I played with her clit with the tip of my man. "JAYYYY PLEASEEEE!" She cried. I put some in then pulled out. Her legs wrapped round my waist and squeezed together. I rubbed up and down. She was wet as hell. I put some of my man in she was so roasty it was unbelievable. "Who owns this?" I asked. She just moaned. I pulled out a bit more. "Kai who owns this kitty?" She let out a high pitch moan. "Who?" I demanded. "You daddy you!" She cried. Now satisfied with her answer I entered in her and stroked her slowly. She arched her back and let out a big moan. Her nails were dug in my back whilst I pumped in and out. I gave it my all.

"Fuckkkk yessss don't stop." She moaned. She is so beautiful. We flipped over and I let her ride me. She was going in. I held on to her waist as she circled her hips on my man. She rocked forward and backwards getting all angles. "Hmm baby." I groaned. She then stopped. I was enjoying that bruh. "Did you cheat on me baby?" She continued then stopped. "Hm no baby girl." She smiled and carried on. "Good." I felt her vagina walls tighten before her climaxing all over me. It was nice and warm. I bust in her then she crawled off me and gave me heads. She stuck my man in her mouth and deep throated. I flung my head back and held her head.

Then I hear the front door open. "Bro it's Jerome! I'm in the basement!" I kissed my teeth and pulled out her mouth. "Baby let's take a shower." I didn't mind that. I took her hand and led her in the bathroom. I sat her on the sink and opened her legs wide. She was giggling and pushing my head down. I went in this time I wasn't messing about. I nipped on her kitty and licked in and out. My whole tongue was being surrounded my her walls. She tasted amazing. Her warm juices flowed out and I sucked every little bit of it. "Kiss me!" She moaned. I kissed her pearl then came up to kiss her. We tongued for 5 minutes before getting in the shower and having another little round or too.

Kai.
I swear my kitty is swollen after everything. It was the best session I've ever had with jay. He is so beautiful. I got out the shower and limped over to the closet. "Let me cream you." Jay came over to me with the cream and a smirk on his face. He rubbed me down all over and even my booty. He gotta eat the booty like groceries and he sure did. My body was aching and throbbing for some more action. It's like 21:00. He soon left to go see Jerome. Who gave him a key? Jay. I chose to put on my black thongs with no bra. I'm going bed soon anyway. I put on my black booty shorts and a black tank top. I rubbed some bio oil on to my baby bump to prevent stretch marks.

I went downstairs to the basement to say hi to Jerome. But it weren't just him there now it was the whole gang. All 6 of them chilling and smoking weed I need to leave this area asap. "You lot are fucking disrespectful smoking weed down here must be forgetting I'm pregnant. Can you at least go outside." I left the basement and went into the kitchen. I need something to eat. I checked the fridge to see it there was anything. Carrots. I picked some carrots out and munched on them. I sat down at the stalls and went on my phone. "Baby girl sorry for that." I sighed and kissed my teeth. "Your not sorry jay. Don't forget I'm 1 month pregnant with your baby." He swirled me around and towered over me. "I know and I thank god every night it's you that's my baby mother. I love you. Chill man we just made some sweet love and you wanna hype." I laughed then went serious. "Hype? You ain't seen my hype nigga anyways join your friends I'm going bed." I got up and limped upstairs.

I got in the spare room bed as our sheets were dirty. I noticed lube and a hairbrush at the side. Jay didn't cheat. That bitch must of slept in here then did what she did. Ah I feel so angry. If I weren't pregnant I would beat her ass. I left that room and went into the next one. That one was so buff I've never slept in here before. Gucci bed sheets. I got in and took a quick snap and put it on my story. Jay is 19 soon I need to plan something.

Guys guys guys. That was a very saucy part thanks to my friend.🌺🌺🌺 People love these kinda parts so I'll try to add more sexual scenes into them. Thank you all for voting I see you all🌺🌺you are amazing. But please can you comment I would like to read your views. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹