Chapter 11

*Matt's P.O.V*

It's currently the second day of Walker Stalker Germany.

I've met some more fans and it was a lot of fun talking to them. Having great conversations with fans are always a blast.

I'm having a really great time.

Now I'm doing a panel with Cassady. Panels are fun as well.

"Question for Matt. What's been your favorite part about playing Henry?" A fan asked.

I put the microphone to my lips. "Playing Henry is very rewarding. Especially since this was my younger brother's character. I'm glad that I have the opportunity to play this character and just do the best I can when portraying Henry."

"Thank you." The fan said.

Questions kept coming to whether it was Cassady or the both of us.

Answering fan questions has always been super fun and I'm enjoying this a lot.

Another fan came up. "Question for Matt. What is it like working with Norman?"

Oh, that's a good question. I like that one.

"Working with Norman is really fun. Whenever him and I have scenes together, we always make sure we got it right and see what works and what doesn't. He teaches me a lot of things about being an actor and you can learn a lot from him." I said.

What I said was true. Norman is really good as an actor himself and you can learn a lot from him whether you are working with him or not on the show.

"Question for the both of you. What was your favorite scene to film together?"

Cassady and I looked at each other.

"I would say that it's the scene where Henry and Lydia are eating worms in the dirt. That scene was fun to film." Cassady laughed.

I laughed too. "Everyone thinks that we ate a real worm. I remember getting asked that so many times but I had to assure everyone that it was a jello worm. The jello worm was very good."

I just find that worm scene very iconic.

More questions came and it was becoming more fun. I was enjoying this. I could do this panel all day if I could.

"Do you two have any fun times on set?"

I looked at Cassady. "Do we have any fun times on set where we are joking around?"

Cassady pretended to think and then she laughed.

"We has a blast whenever we weren't filming. Like we were always laughing." She said.

What she is saying is true.

"When we first met, I accidentally asked her if she was playing Cassady instead of Lydia. It's like I forgot her character's name for a little bit on that day." I said and Cassady and I continued to laugh.

I've said before that I accidentally asked Cassady if she was playing herself and not Lydia. Even though that is her character.

We wrapped up the panel and said goodbye to the fans who were in attendance for the panel and that we will see them at our booths to meet them.

"That was a lot of fun." I told Cassady as we were walking.

She agreed. "Yeah, it was. Even though I was a bit nervous for it. I'm always nervous."

"It's okay to be nervous. But then it'll go well right after."

Cassady nodded at what I said.

Pretty much when Walker Stalker had started, I was able to get things off of my mind.