Chapter 31

*Macsen's P.O.V*

I'm silently waiting for my parents to get Matt to wake up. They just came and they've already started on lightly tapping his cheek and putting some water on his face.

I still don't even know how this happened. He was perfectly fine last night while we were talking and then today in the morning, it seems as though he was really dizzy and couldn't really take in what was happening to him. Poor Matt.

"Matt, come on, wake up buddy." My dad said, putting more water on Matt's face. 

Even now I am the one trying to calm myself down and take deep breaths. Since my parents don't need another kid passing out.

"Anything?" I heard from behind me and saw Madison and MacKenzie standing there.

"They're slowly trying to get him to wake up. Just by patting his cheek and putting water on his face." I told them and kept my eye on Matt's door.

"And you said that he was fine last night?" Madison asked.

I nodded. "I don't even know what happened or how it happened. It must've been something in his body. I don't know."

A few more minutes went by and I think I can see Matt slowly waking up.

He slowly opened his eyes and immediately squinted when he saw the light.

"It's okay, Matt." Mom said and gently patted him.

"What.. happened?" Matt managed to get out.

"Macsen told us that you passed out. Do you remember anything at all?" Dad asked him.

"All that I remember before what had happened was Macsen repeatedly going to go and get me water and assuring me. Anything else that happened seemed to be a blur." Matt said and then groaned.

He wasn't used to the light yet.

"Here, let's try to get you to sit up and get you more water." Mom said and they helped him up and he was sitting on his bed.

He was given more water and he drank all of it. After what had happened, just a few minutes ago, I had managed to send a text message to Alex and asking her if she can come to Georgia right now. I have a feeling that maybe she was coming in a few days but maybe this is when Matt needed her the most.

He's been telling me that he wishes that she was with him, even though he's still struggling with what had happened. After he had found out that she lied to him but it was all because of her friend Kayleb. But he gets better at times. He's still trying to get them to be okay and she's still trying to earn his trust.

He definitely needed her right now. I am hoping to get a message from Alex later and see what she will say. I am hoping that she does come to Georgia right now.

"Macsen, why don't you go and get Matt some more water and some food?" Mom had said and I just nodded and started to walk towards the kitchen.

I grabbed another bottle of water and then quickly made chicken noodle soup for him. I put the soup in the bowl and then went back into Matt's room.

Matt sipped more on the water and started to eat the soup. He really gave me a fright.

"Macsen, you wanna stay with him?" Dad had asked me.

"Please."

Our parents nodded and then it was just Matt and I in his room. I was just watching him finish his food and his water. He was still taking deep breaths which is good. We just have to keep him calm now.