Chapter 49

*Matt's P.O.V*

"So this is what you and your friends do when you're hanging out together?" I asked Alex as we were watching a movie.

We were watching one of the Halloween movies.

Alex smiled. "We do a lot more stuff together besides watching movies. We sometimes like to go out to eat or go to the mall. It could be a bunch of stuff."

I rubbed her shoulder gently. "Then I'm glad to be a part of this."

Just sitting here and being with Alex while we watch a movie is so much fun. But it's also amazing because I missed her. I wanted to be here and if anything, I wish that I was here earlier. But I had the plane booked already and I am here for as long as I want to. Especially after I ask her what I need to ask her.

I'm not entirely sure on how I'm going to ask her yet. I think about that all of the time. I want to be able to ask her and she will be able to remember it.

Making memories is important too. I would know that because sometimes Macsen and I end up watching the Vampire Diaries with Madison and MacKenzie. Heck, I know too well already.

"What do you think would happen if you were in a scary movie?" Alex asked me.

"Did you forget that I used to be in a zombie show?"

Alex did a small laugh. "How could I forget that? To then find out what happens to your character."

"Sometimes in zombie shows and in scary movies, people end up dying. I would think that's how the storyline goes." I said.

"You're not wrong." Alex started to say. "It's just sad to watch."

"I know it is." I said.

We weren't even paying attention to the movie now. We were too busy having a conversation about scary movies and whatever else that we can think of.

"Like a few days ago, or a week ago, I had Kayleb and Ellie over. Kayleb was then talking about how he's in the mix for movie sequels. Especially the sequels for scary movies. He was kind of saying how Randy in Scream 2 said that sequels suck and they can't follow the original." Alex explained.

"Some sequels are good and some are bad. It kind of just depends on what you think about them." I said and tried to think of something else to say.

"I don't really pay attention to if a sequel follows the original. I think if the storyline is good then sequels are alright. I'm in the mix as well."

I shrugged. "Does Kayleb have knowledge of movies?"

I was kind of curious about what she will say. I was really wondering.

"He sometimes likes to analyze them. That's why sometimes, he's like how he is with sequel movies. That's how the conversation had begun. Or sometimes when there are more than one version of the movie, he would sometimes see how they are the same and different. He'll see if the movie still holds the essence."

"Does he tell you this?" I asked.

Alex shook her head. "I don't have to ask him anything. I could just tell by his facial expressions when we watch a movie."

That's a solid answer. I can actually understand what she is saying about that.

"What about you?" I asked. "What is something that you are really into?"

She was quiet for a minute. "I love animals. I know that I sometimes talk about them when we talk but I love them. I wish I had a dog. I never had one before."