Chapter (10) ✔

Am I the only one who finds the kid in the pic above, extremely CREEPY?

Gahh, it'll probably haunt me for the rest of my life.

On second thoughts, it's cute (>﹏<)

And I have this sudden urge of eating oreo cheesecake without sharing it with anyone

*

Emily

What the hell.

I tried to push him off of me, but this guy was huge.

I felt really weak, he didn't even budge an inch despite all the force I was using to push him off of me.

I was literally out of oxygen now.

I let my eyes shut, but I still wasn't going to let him invade the inside of my mouth no matter how hard he bit my bottom lip.

When he saw that he won't get any access to my mouth, he started biting the nape of my neck.

That's when I couldn't hold it any longer.

A moan escaped my mouth, followed by a sob, which caused him to freeze and look up to meet my eyes.

"Emily-" he started

This is harassment. Just because he is a good looking guy, doesn't mean his disgusting act is any less disgusting.

"Fuck you." I said, my voice laced with venom. Another sob escaped my mouth, followed by several dew drops. I immediately wiped my tears, and averted my eyes to the wind screen, refusing to make eye contact with this jerk.

He stared at me with an expression which could only define guilt, and was about to open his mouth to say something, only to close it again.

This son of an unfortunate mother was still hovering over me.

His hold on my arms loosened as one of his hands reached my cheek to wipe a lone tear. I used this opportunity to push him off of me, quickly reached the door handle using my super fast ninja skills, and escaped.

Okay so I lied about entirely using my ninja skills, since he actually gave me some space. That does not mean he's on my good side again though.

I ran towards the direction I was running in. Stumbling multiple times in the process.
(A/N- LOL what was I high on while writing the former sentence. Going to leave it as it is LOLOL)

I had no idea where I was going. I just knew that I couldn't turn or look back.

Yet, I looked back. Only to find him kicking his car and mumbling something to himself, hence confirming my suspicion of him waking on the wrong side of bed.

Look infront woman, you don't wanna end up in the hospital cause of a good for nothing, now do you?

Ofcourse not.

Hence I ran and ran, until I found a taxi.

*

I barged into my house and immediately locked the door.

What the hell just happened?

My first kiss.

Gone.

And I was saving it for my hubby, not the number one notorious playboy of the City.

Yet I wasn't feeling as angry as I should've.