TEN

"Tyler Fields?" I choked.

He had a smirk on his face. He had his hair spiked, his vans loose and his shirt wasn't present. His jeans lay low on his hips.

"I know, I know, what am I doing here?" he said, stealing the words I was about to release.

Suddenly, all the anger built up inside me, and I started to feel like I was going to blow up on him.

He continued to smirk. I finally got extremely close to his face and let my anger out through my words.

"What are you fucking doing here? I thought you were in jail. You fucking killed Kyle!" I yelled all at once.

"Calm down. What was I supposed to do, let him get away with hitting me? He was twenty three and I was only sixteen."

"Don't even talk about him. You don't deserve to speak about him. I loved him, and cared about him, he was my fucking brother!"

He didn't drop the look on his face. He looked satisfied with what happened to Kyle.

I threw my fist onto his face and didn't stop. But Tyler stood there, taking every punch I threw. Then he grabbed my fist before I could continue and he began to crush it in his grip.

I screamed. The pain that he brought was heavy and it felt like somebody put my hand in the way of a swinging sledgehammer and held it there to be smashed.

He finally let go and stood in front of me. "Why would you ever try to hurt the one that killed your brother?" he threw his head back and laughed maniacally.

His words burned into my skin. How dare he talk shit about what happened.

"Don't you dare talk about Kyle. He was everything you weren't," I spat.

"No, that's where you're wrong. Kyle was a scum bag and he always will be. He was a whore, a dick, every name in the book."

"Fuck you, Tyler! You know nothing about Kyle!"

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in towards him. He shoved his lips into mine and groped me.

"Stop!" I mumbled.

He laughed in between kisses and groped me harder.

"Please, stop," I cried.

I can't believe people just stood there and let all of this happen. I want Jake out here. Who am I kidding? I need him out here. I told him to leave me alone, and Luke was too beaten up to come out here as well.

Tears fell onto my cheeks and my body started to shake. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down enough for him to do what he wanted to do for a while.

He pulled down his jeans and pulled me closer. But before he could rape me, somebody pulled him away from me, beating him senseless.

It was Jake. Finally, I really relied on him to save me, and he did.

Tyler lay on the patio outside and was bloody from Jake's beating. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. A number that seems to be dialed every time I go to a party.

"Everybody leave! This party is over!" I announced.

"What?" I heard one say.

"But this party was awesome," another one yelled.

"I'm so sorry, but I had to call the cops. I don't want anyone caught, so please go home. Have a safe drive home."

Everybody booed. I rolled my eyes.

"Has anyone noticed that Tyler Fields is here?!" Jake yelled, "Leave before you all get caught!"

Everybody ran out of the yard and they were all screaming, I'm guessing because Tyler is a murderer.