THIRTY FOUR

As soon as Luke opened the door for me, the boys basically dog piled me. But I can't blame them, they haven't seen me for a while.

I smiled over at Luke who was standing in a doorframe and smirking with his arms crossed. Once the boys were done, I walked over to Luke and gave him a kiss. "Look, I'm really sorry that I didn't talk to you for three days, but I was really... emotional," I apologized.

He brushed a piece of hair out of my face and shoved his lips into mine. "It's fine," he said once our lips parted.

I smiled and started to make my way over to where everyone was sitting. Sean held up a bottle. "Good ol' fashioned spin the bottle?" he proposed.

I shook my head frantically. "No. But what about perdiddle(A/N: is the spelling wrong?)?" I smirked.

They all looked at me as if I was from another planet. Am I the only one in this room that knows what perdiddle is? Holy shit. "Uh, what's that?" Mitch asked.

I cocked an eyebrow at them all and parted my lips. "So you guys have never played it before?"

They all shook their heads, even Luke. "Well, we take a long drive and whatever car we see with any type of broken head light, we smack the ceiling of the car with our hands and say, "Perdiddle!". Then the last person to hit the ceiling, takes off an article of clothing," I explained.

They looked pretty into it. "What about the driver?" Carl asked, his fingers linked together as he was into my directions.

"The driver doesn't play. So who wants to be the poon to drive and miss out on the game?"

They all looked at each other and Wes raised his hand. "I'm not driving because I don't want to play, I'm driving because none of you pussies will do it," Wes defended.

I stood up and clapped my hands together once. "Alright, what car do we take?"

*~*~*

My car. We fucking take my car. As much as I wanted to fight against it with everybody, they all told me that my car was the best. So now I'm sitting in the backseat of my car, two boys on my left, one on the right, and three more in the front seats. "Chris, just look on the bright side," Sean said as he turned around to face me from the front seat.

I gave him a blank look. "What could possibly be a bright side in this situation?" I said dryly. But what could? I have six boys in my car, and five of them could end up mostly naked by the end of the night.

"How about some ice cream?"

I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows. "Not while playing perdiddle. No way in hell."

Sean turned back around with his hands in the air. I really like this game, but not in my baby. "Why? You scared?" he teased.

"Hush up and turn around, Sean," I ordered.

He smirked and turned around. I sighed and slumped in my seat. Luke slung an arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry about him. He's just trying to pressure you," he whispered.

I smiled up at him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I know," I replied, closing my eyes.

Here we go.

Wes backed out of the drive and started to go down the road. "Wes, you better not crash this car," I warned.

"Sweetheart, don't worry about a thing," he replied.

I rolled my eyes. I spotted a car with a knocked out head light. "Perdiddle!" I yelled.

The boys all hit the ceiling except for Mitch. They all whooped and watched him take off his shirt. And boy does he have a nice body. "Hey, Kline, I think you have a bit of drool," Mitch pointed out, pointing at the corner of my lips.