THIRTY TWO

I jumped off the last step to the staircase and smiled up at Luke, who was still walking down to meet me. We walked hand in hand to the kitchen to find that breakfast was already done and sitting on the table for us. Luke's mom was nowhere to be found, but I'm sure that she hasn't been gone for very long. "Mmm, eggs and sausage," Luke gushed as he licked his lips.

I laughed and sat down in front of a plate. He sat next to me and started to devour his. "Slow down," I warned.

He just grunted in reply and continued to eat like a wild animal. I rolled my eyes and cut into my food. I put a piece in my mouth and moaned. Toni makes very good food.

When we were done eating, we sat on the couch in Luke's bedroom and started to watch Netflix. I insisted on watching Adventure Time, but Luke wasn't really up for it. He was more into watching My Little Pony. So we watched it. Although I do love the cute cartoon, Adventure Time would've been a better option. "I call Rarity!" Luke basically shouted to me.

I rolled my eyes and played along. "Rainbow Dash is mine."

I used to watch this show with Kyle, then it sort of became mine and Zachary's show. It was a remembrance of Kyle. "You know what?" Luke asked, turning his head in my direction.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you."

I look around the room and then at him. "I love you, too, Luke."

*~*~*

I pranced up the stairs of my porch and waited for Luke to catch up. "Slow down, Speedy Gonzalez!" Luke wheezed.

I giggled and waited for him at the door. He finally caught up and followed me into the house.

There sat Jake, on the edge of the stairs. "Chris!" Jake shouted.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why in the fuck is he here? "What do you want?" I snapped.

"I need to talk to-who invited you?" he directed at Luke as he eyed him walking through the doorframe.

"I'm here to hang out with my girlfriend, got a problem with that?" Luke snapped back.

"Actually, I do. I don't want you anywhere near Chris."

I stomped my foot. "Shut the hell up, both of you!" I shouted over them. "I'm fucking sick of this bickering shit! If you two don't knock it off, or I'm going to tie you both together front to front and make you hug for three hours! Now stop!"

They both looked at me seriously. I'm not kidding. I will tie them together if I really have to. If only it would shut them up. "Now follow me," I ordered.

I started to make my way to the kitchen, then stopped when I saw a tall man in the living room, just sitting on the couch.

I held my pointer finger up to Luke and Jake, then started to walk into the living room instead of the kitchen.

I really wonder where mom is. I have no idea who this man is, and he's just sitting happily on my couch? Oh hell nah! "Excuse me, who the hell are you?" I snapped.

He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. His eyes were a fair baby blue with a dark ring of navy blue surrounding them. His eyelashes were so long when he blinked and they just barely touched his eyebrows. "I'm Allen, your father," he spoke.

*~*~*

This is that awkward moment when you sit across from your biological father and stare him down while your mom lectures you about how you need to get to know your biological father more. I've been sitting here for four hours staring at Allen like he's going to steal a cookie from the cookie jar and I'm the Badger guarding it. "Chris, are you even listening?" mom snapped.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts quickly, then looked up at her instead of Allen. "No," I answered honestly.

"Well you should. I think it's incredibly important to have a good father-daughter relationship."

"In what world would I ever forgive you?" I directed at Allen.

"You don't know how much I've changed, Christina," he defended.

"Fuck you and how much you say you 'changed'. I don't believe you, and I never will. You left and played with mine, Zachary, mom, and Kyle's hearts. You left at the fucking worst time you could. You didn't even care to have a single fraction of love to watch any of us to grow up. You gave me a fucking car when I lost the most important person in my life. A fucking car, Allen!" I shouted.

Mom snapped her fingers at me to grasp my attention, but my angry-eyes were focused solely on Allen, who looked beyond embarrassed. "Chris! Stop what you're doing right now! I know Allen hasn't been there for you and all, but he's trying now. That counts, doesn't it?" she tried to calm me down.

"Fuck no! Nothing that he will ever do to try, it will never work. I don't give a shit what he tries. Giving me a car doesn't solve things when you just lost your brother and you don't even have a dad to give it to you in person. No, he did it through you!"

I stood up and ran up to my room. I may seem like a happy person, but put me in the same room as the mother fucker that left and was never there, really brings out the real bitch that I am.

_______________________________________

Author's Note

Well, I'm just cruel! I'm the exact same way! I'm really sorry for the short things, but I just can't put too much if it's a perfect place to end the chapter. We have three more chapters to go! And I will be doing some questions for the characters, so if you have any questions that you would like to know about certain characters, you can message me, or just post a comment. I really don't mind which way, just as long as I get them.

Teaser: Not any info for you on that... there never is..

Love ya! <3

~Debi ^-^