She decided to call her father and explain to him what she knew and where she was. Her brother had looked extremely pale as they took him to the emergency room.
"Dad where are you now?" She asked.
" I'm coming down from my car right now, is Skye still in the emergency room?" He asked while he rushed in through the emergency entry of the hospital, he was worried for his son. What happened for him to had ended in the hospital, he hated that his child couldn't get a break since he was child he had suffered through a lot. He lost his son once when he let him go to prison so now he isn't planning to lose him again.

Since Skye and Sasha was born, Skye was so small compared to his younger twin. They were the cutest of his children, when ever Sasha was put in a different crib she would cry loudly as if looking for comfort. Then they didn't know she always cry without her older twin by her side till one day during vacation they had placed both of them in the same crib she hugged her brother and refused to let him go, it was then he noticed how if Skye refuses to eat she won't eat too. His wife had picked Sasha over Skye saying that she can't accept a weak son, when ever she hands Sasha her bottle she would collect it and crawl towards Skye and place it close to his mouth. He knew they both loved each other so much so from then on He started scolding his wife for her trying to separate the two, saying they would definitely outgrow it and they did but but not by much since Skye got married. Sasha travelled around the world.

He looked at his crying daughter, who hugged him as she saw him come into the emergency waiting area. He held her to his chest while his bodyguards stood behind him, he helped Sasha seat together then he kept rubbing her back to calm her.

He was having an important meet with a foreign investor when he got the call, he felt like his soul left his body. Not again who was up there trying to take his son away from him again, he quickly excused himself after explaining there was an emergency and they could talk to his assistant.

Thirty minutes later the doctor came out with a smile on his face, Sasha stood up while he dad sat up straight. The doctor just told them they were able to stabilize him but also noticed a hand print on his neck which means when he wakes up it would be hard for him to swallow or talk for a while, then he told them that he would be transferred into a room when his father said they should put him in one of the best rooms.

In the room Sasha and her father stared at the sleeping Skye who looked better than when he was first rushed in, they had laid him on his said to prevent him from opening his wound on his back. Sasha sat close to her brother's hospital bed by his side where he was facing while their father was looking through the window while talking to his assistant on the phone with a very dark aura around him while his bodyguards stayed outside guarding the door. Soon the doctor they have been waiting for came in to check his patient.
Doctor Morris was their family doctor when he had heard Skye was rushed here he had immediately decided to take over the case after the boy was brought into his room. The nurses and the other doctors didn't talk about how the boy was rushed in dressed as a woman, they had seen many so it didn't look weird instead it was normal to them.

"Ah Mr. Symòne You don't have to worry too much, during the operation we noticed a broken piece of what we are guessing a nail was stuck in his back that's why he was losing a lot of blood and he was very luck we had noticed it on time if not it could cause another thing to develop." The doctor spoke as he looked through the patient's hospital file.
Sasha was swallowing her anger. It was her fault for let him get close to that bastard again, if only she hadn't encouraged him to work with that iceberg all this won't ha happened. Maybe it would be better to take away Skye from this environment into a new and better one, yes definitely that would be better and he could be safer from the wrong people.

"Also he had concussion due to his head having an impact with a hard object but it not very alarming as the wig he wore reduced the impact on his head. He would have to stay for a while longer approximately three weeks for us to monitor his improvement, he should wake up in the next two to three hours " the doctor said as he checked his patient's vitals.

Their father's eyes that was always showing a calm look had suddenly changed after hearing what the doctor had said, he wanted blood but he would wait for the right time.

The doctor was about to leave then he turned to the other man and told him he had something to tell him in private as soon as possible, the man nodded and followed the doctor while one of his bodyguards followed behind him and the other one was left to guard the door.

In the doctor's office,
The two men sat down as they began to talk, the doctor told him that he was sure someone had been asking what they shouldn't be asking around the hospital as of recent, he also told Mr. Symòne what he found out from some of the hospital staffs.

" Are you sure this is true as you have said?" Mr. Symòne said as the doctor nodded. The doctor brought out a sample bag with a few strand of hair in it, Mr. Morris said the hair strands were found in Skye's pocket so they believed that it might belong to the person who had done this. After Mr. Symòne thought for a while he then remembered Sasha saying that she had encouraged Skye to go to Claude's house so he could try and get a sample from Claude's son.

"I want you to run a DNA test using this and a sample from my son to see if the hair of the person can show the relationship between the child and my son" Mr. Morris the doctor nodded as he quickly got his junior to help him quickly take it in for testing.

"Thank you, remember do not tell anyone what you have told me" with that being said Mr. Symòne left the doctor's office and walked slowly back to his sons room, he was in deep thought.
'If what the doctor said is true then things are more deeper than it appeared ' he thought to himself. He was soon at the door of his son's room about to enter when it opened to see a smiling Sasha.

"Skye is awake" she said. He smiled before telling the guards to go inform Doctor Morris, he woke up earlier than anticipated.

2,000 words, Wowwwwwwww, four updates today.
I had to do it .
Please vote and comment