The kauravas meet the pandavas

Start from the beginning

Later that day, the kauravas arrived only to find the pandavas also arriving along with them.
"Mamashree, how are these pandavas alive? We had killed them in Varnavrat!"Duryodhan exclaimed with shock.
"Wait my son. Let's first meet Drupad, panchalraj." Gandharraj cried though he too was surprised to find the pandavas.
"I,king Drupad welcome all of you respected kings and princes to my raja sabha.
The pandavas folded their hands with respect .
Karn also folded his hands but Duryodhan was ignorant. He was searching for the beautiful princesses.

"Welcome everyone! It's splendid to meet all the pandavas and kauravas together

"Welcome everyone! It's splendid to meet all the pandavas and kauravas together. And I welcome you with all my heart, Angraj karn. And pranipat Mamashree skauni" vasudev folded his hands welcoming everyone.
Everyone folded their hands and greeted vasudev.
"Please come and have some lunch. Rajkumari draupadi and Rajkumari Niyati are on their way . They will meet us for lunch." Vasudev cried.
Duryodhan smirked and joined Vasudev.
In th lunch table everyone were seated . The pandavas were seated together. Durydhan and dushashan sat together with mamashree shakuni. Angraj karna sat alone in a corner. Vasudev krishna, dristadyum, shikandini sat beside maharaj drupad. Then entered the princesses.
Princess draupadi entered the hall.
Everyone were mesmerised. She was looking very beautiful.

Duryodhana and dushasan were supremely excited to see the beautiful princess

Duryodhana and dushasan were supremely excited to see the beautiful princess. Arjun was flabbergasted.  He was mesmerised be her beauty. Looking at Draupadi reminded Karn of the lady he saw last night. He remembered the beautiful girl with dark dreamy eyes and juicy lips.

The pandavas were busy teasing arjun when Niyatj entered the hall. Arjun was surprised to see her. He had met her in the fair the previous day. He thought she was a country girl but never in his wildest imaginations had he imagined her to be the princess of Panchal. Niyati smiled on seeing Arjun.
Duryodhan was shocked. He had never imagined that the girl he met the previous evening could be the princess of Panchal.
Dushasan was a little scared as he had misbehaved with her. Karn was shocked to see her.
She is a princess ! Being a princess she insulted my caste , I didn't expect this kind of discrimination from a Rajkumari, karn thought sadly.
He had no intention of marrying any of the princesses. He didn't want a wife who wouldn't respect his caste.
Niyati looked at karn with anger reflecting in her eyes.
What does he think of himself!
Karn too didn't move his eyes.
They both looked  at each other with hatred and disgust.
Everyone could feel the tension between these two.
"I guess almost all of you are acquainted with my sakhi Niyati. She has a bad habit of visiting fairs." Krishna cried with a naughty smile.
Niyati looked at Govind with big dark eyes filled with anger demanding an explanation.

"Let's have the food sakhi

"Let's have the food sakhi...or are you not yet satisfied looking at Angraj?"Krishna cried giving a teasing look.
Niyati glared at krishna. Krishna looked down smiling to himself.
All the princes were impressed by the princess's etiquettes and behaviour.

After the lunch , Govind proposed a walk to the nearby mountain.
Duryodhan , karn ,Arjuna , Bheem  nakul and sahadev were ready to go.
Dushasan wanted to go but mamashree prevented him ashbe had already misbehaved with Niyati earlier and Shakuni didn't want Duryodhan to have a bad impression.
Nakul and Sahadev only wanted to tease Arjun. Bheem had joined because vasudev had mentioned the food stall in the way to the hill.
Draupadi was very excited. She really like prince Arjun and wanted to spend more time with him.  Niyati on the other hand was extremely affected by Karn's presence.
"Sakhi, your hatred is more powerful than your love . You are not affected by Arjun whom you love but are affected by Karn whom you loath.  What love is this sakhi who cant grab your attention even from the person whom you hate,thought krishna.
Your destiny is calling you both sakhi, you both will change the course and the future of the Aryavrat, krishna cried in a low voice.
All of them set out for the hill.