"Bunss bunss can u hear me......wt happened, wts this blood....wts wrong...bunsss bunsss dont close your eyes"

She tried her best to not close her eyes......i started stroking her hair.....ahhh she is wet and covered in blood...ahhhh

"I am so so so sry baby bunss....i am really sry...... come get onto my back...i will take u to the car...."

She slowly got onto my back...i started running with her on my back....her hands around my neck ,legs around my waist and small head resting on my shoulder....i saw her hand shittt she has a big cut on her hand....wt the fck happened.......ahhh this is all my fault.....ahhhhh why am i behaving like this ahhh i hate me............

We are here....i opened the door and helped her to sit...i thought of making her sit at the back but there are alot of things at the back.....ahhh...i also sat...i immediatly turned the heater on....she is still shivering....ahhhh.....i took her things and threw them in the dash board....

"Hey hey......take deep breathsss itsss okay....i am here now...i am so sry.....bunss...."

Tears are still rolling down my eyes....she noticed them...

"Why r u crying....."

"I dont know anyways its not important..
...is it hurting......."

"Yeahhhh"

"I am so sry....i will drive as fast as i can.......plzz bear the pain...plzzz i am so sry bunss...."

She just nodded....arghhhhh i want to know what happened.....i will talk to her after reaching the hotel........i took her hand into mine and started stroking it........ahhh she is as cold as ice.......

(45 min later)

Ahhh finally here.....we are in the parking lot......i took her bag...

"Bunsss you have to get on to my back again......"

"Yeahhh"

She got onto my back i dashed to the elevator and went up.....i started running towards my room...i saw 2 figures in front of room......as soon as they saw me and jiyoung wet and covered with blood...i carried her right...so all the blood is on me too.....they gasped loud...

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED....WTS GOING ON" shouted jiminie hyung....

"Kook ahh wt happened...jiyoung why r u like this" Asked namjoon hyung in a calm tone...

I didnt answer them all my focus is on jiyoung...

"Bunsss where r the keyss?"

"Bag"

I rummaged through her bag and got the keys...i opened the door...and went inside...i placed her on the couch and immediatly went to the bathroom and prepared the bath tub for her..........

Ahh they r hot...i went to her...

"Bunsss get up go have a bath okay...take u r time..i will be right here........okay?"

"Yess thankss"

She said and slowly stood up.....ahh she is unable to walk..i placed my arm around her waist and helped her walk...ahh she is in the bathroom....as soon she went in i called the reception and asked them to get a first aid kit.....and then finally i looked at jiminie and namjoon hyung....

"Hyungs even i dont know wt happened but its my fault...i am really sry hyungs....i will talk to her and then tell you everything...."

"Shall i ask the receptionist if there are are any doctor avaliable....?" Asked namjoon hyung....

"We dont need a doc i already asked them to get me a first aid kit i will treat her.....issokay hyung dont worry....

"Okay we will go get u guys something to eat.....take care..if u need anything give us a call" Said jimin hyung and with that both of them left.....

...ahh the first aids here.....she is still bathing....ahh fck i forgot to give her a dress....

"Jungkook can u please get me my bag?"

"Yeahh"

She opened the door slightly i gave her the bag she took it....

She came out....i went to her and helped her to sit on the bed....i took the first aid and started treating her....aahhh i feel like a jerk she has alot of cuts...and she has this one deep big cut....ahhh i hate this

Jiyoung pov:

He started treating my wounds...ahh its hurting......i winced...he looked at me

"I am really sorry bunsss can u plzz tell me wt happened?"

I told him everything and i noticed how his facial expressions changed........

"I am going to kill this guy-

"Itss done now...lets not think about it....the real problem her is i lost aera's bike i have to get her a new one and i dont have enough-

"Dont worry i will get her a new one.......i am really sry that u had to go through it buns....i am really sorry...."

"Issokay...its not your fault.....u r so cold go take a shower....."

"Yeahhh...u rest here okay....."

I nodded and he went into the bathroom...after 5 min someone bragged into our room.....

"JIYOUNG AHHHH"
------------------------
Hey lilpiess here you go....i will release another chapter after a few hours...

hope u like this one 💜

have a beautiful day😘

love
Author💜😂