"She is gonna be okay kook ahh we have to shoot in the van thats why we asked her to come in the staff bus....come on we r gonna be late...." Said jimin with a smirk......

"Ahhh who told you that i was looking at her....i was looking at those plants......now letss go"

"Yeah yeah sure" He said and went to our van.....Ahhh this hyung....always assuming things......

(1 hr later)

We reached...ahhhh finally....we have to change our clothess...where are they?

"Boss....here you go....change your dress ...." Said jiyoung

"Hmmmm" I said and took the clothess....she went out...

Jiyoung pov:

Ahhhh i was just listening to the songs in the bus....as soon as we reached i took his clothes and dashed over to his van and gave him his clothes .....

I guess he is getting his make up done.....i just saw a girl going into the van with a big bag.........waahhh this place is so damn good.......ahhh soo peaceful......i was just standing there and looking at scenery....suddenly someone came and put their hand on my shoulder...wahhh i almost got an heart attack....

"Yahhh jimin....ahhh hufff i almost got an heart attack cz of you.."

"Hehehe.....you like the view...."

"Yeahhh alot....."

"We are in daegu right lets go meet uncle and aunty in the evening....wt say?"

As soon as he mentioned them my smile dropped.......he noticed it.......

"Is everything okay?" I can tell he is worried about me.....i heaved a long sigh and said...

"Long story short....i and that lady had an argument and they just kicked me out of the house....."

"WHAT" He shouted...

"Yahhhh dont shout......keep it low....."

"Seriously they kicked u out of the house...waahhh i didnt see this coming..."

"Me too.....but its okay...i got a job and a place to live thats enough...." I said and looked at him with a smile....

"Your so damn strong jiyoung ahhh" He said and hugged me....i did the same.....

"Remember that i am here for you anytime........"

"Yeahh i know.....okay enough with this emotional drama....lets goo we have to shoot"

"Hehehe yeahhh kaja" He said and  kissed my forehead....with that they started the shoot....

(45 min later)

Finally a break......all of them are sitting under a tent......they must be tierd......i gave them water bottles....

"Hey jiyoung ahh" called my boss......

"Yeah"

"I want banana milk...."

"What? We dont have them"

"Then go get them"

"How can i get them?"

"I dont know go find a store and get them for me"

Wt the hell is thinking.....where can i find a store here....ahh this guy seriously.......how can i go to the store....aishhh this is frustrating.....

"Go fast...i want it...."

"FINE!!!"

Such a jerk......ahh do i have to walk ah no no i cant its gonna take alot of time....wt should i do......ohhh wait a staff member came here by their scooty...i will ask her...ahh where is she...ahh there she is..

"Ahhh excuse me! Hello i am jiyoung jungkook's manager......can i borrow your scooty for a while..."

"Ohhh hello jiyoung...i am aera....nice to meet you and ya u can have my scooty....here u go"

"Ahhh thanks you so much aera..."

I said and took the keys my bagpack and started the scooty......

Ahhh there arent many stores here.....wt to do.......ahh there are so many house there......ahh i guess its a village....lemme go.....

Ahh finally one store......i parked my scooty infront of the store and went inside....there is an old women sitting at the counter...i silently went and got 2 cartons of banana milk....i paid and came out...Ahhh wtf where is the scooty....ahhh u bastard.....someone is running with the scooty......

"Yahhhhhhh u bastard stop yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh arghhh fck "

I started running faster.......ahhh come on run faster jiyoung ahh u can catch him.....ahhhhh i dragged him by his collar.......he threw the scooty on the ground...i immediatly took my bag and started hitting his head....that guy took something from his pocket..........arghhhh fuck......ouchhh ahhhh he cut my hand ....ahhhh its hurting......he pushed me hard i fell on to ground and hit my forehead to rock which is on the ground....ahhh this bastardd aishhh he is running away with the scooty and banana milk ahhh i dont have strength to run behind him........

Ahhhh its hurting......ahhh....ma hand is bleeding so hard....how should i go back.......i dont know where i am ahhh i am in some alley ahh wt the hell.........aishh its already 2:15 the shoot is gonna finish by 3:30....ahhh how should i return....i slowly took my phone out of my pocket....ahhhh it broke....aishhh wt should i do...i am feeling hungry and no one is here....ahhh the pain is getting worst.........

(1hr 30 min later)

Ahhh i am just wandering around the streets.....my clothes are full of blood....even my forehead is bleeding....there arent any ppl here......the climate is damn cold......ahh i just hope it wont rain.......ahh my legs are hurting.....i will just sit here.....i took the wall support and sat in some alley..i dont know where i am........after a 5 min ahh i felt small droplets of water falling .......fck its raining.....ahhh where should i go.....oooo is that a bus stop....ahh i will go and sit on that bench....ahhh that bastard....when he pushed me i also hurt my leg...i cant walk properly.....ahhh its hurting

Ahh finally.......i just wish someone will come and get me........

--------------------
Hey lilpiess....

Sry i was a bit busy...thats why i couldnt post it early....

I will post 2 chapters tomorrow get ready...by the way it was a long chapter wasnt it...lemme know if they r too long...i will reduce the length..

hope u like this one💜

have a nice day😘

love
Author💜😂