My Guy

8/7/20 - 12:52 a.m

I'm writing solely to express how in love I am with my boyfriend. I'm so grateful to have met such an amazing guy. How do I even express his goodness in words? He's sweet and milky like buttercream!

I've been missing him today. God, it's only been a friggin' day since we spoke on the phone, but I'm missing him like crazy! We usually call each other 2-3 times a day, so we're not used to not hearing each other for this long. We haven't been able to call because he's been with his family all day. I was upset about this earlier (and about the fact that today officially marks our first day back to being a long-distance couple), so he sent me an audio message to comfort me. His smooth voice instantly brought a smile to my face! He knows just how to take care of me.

I'm afraid, though. I'm really, really scared because I'm so in love with him. It's immensely scary to give your heart to someone. He has the power to break me, to ruin me.

I don't trust just anyone with my heart. It took me years to trust my boyfriend, and even now, I still keep my guard up. But I really do trust him. I trust him with my heart, my body, my future children. I feel safe around him, taken care of. Comfortable. Warm. He's kind, polite, and generous. He brings me fruit when I'm sad. His laugh is like a warm blanket. He's got the purest heart. I'm so in love. Oh, God. I'm so in love.