29

Chelsea answered the door and sighed as she saw Madison. Madison looked to her and sighed "what are you doing here?" Chelsea asked as Madison looked to her best friend and rolled her eyes

"I came to see what the hell that message was over, you can't actually leave holy all because Iain is a dick and got his dick wet by someone else?" Madison asked as Chelsea looked to her and rolled her eyes

"thanks for the support mads, I am living, I am taking Ariel and chase and I am going. We were a family, we were happy and he cheated. He didn't just cheat on me but he cheated on them, I love him Madison. I have been through so much to be with him and he does this to me, I have to go. He can't know but I have to go as I can't stay here. I can't work with him and coparent our children as when I see him it kills me as all I remember is what he did to me" Chelsea sobbed as Madison walked over to her and hugged her and smiled

"it's going to be okay,I promise" maids on said as she held her best friend hating how Iain dean had officially broken her heart.

***

Chelsea was going into work for one last shift. She knew that it would be hard for her. But she couldn't stick around. Especially knowing that she would be seeing Iain everyday.

Madison smiled. "It'll be okay. You know that?" She asked as she handed Autumn to Cal.

Chelsea sighed and nodded. "I don't know. It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to everyone. But you have to know that no matter what happens, we'll be friends. And I'll still come and see you."

Madison sighed.

***

Iain knew that Chelsea was leaving. He didn't want her to. But he had hurt her more than anything. He had done the one thing he knew would ruin them. He broke her heart.

Iain looked up as she walked over to him. "Look, when I'm settled, I'll contact you and we can set up you seeing the kids."

Iain nodded. He didn't want this. He wanted them to be a family together. He sighed. "You don't have to go you know."

"But I do. I can't forgive you for what you've done. Seeing you everyday will hurt too much and that's something I can't handle," Chelsea said.

"We can get through this. I know we can. You and I can get through anything."

Chelsea shook her head. "No. We can't. Once you break my heart, it's over and done with. For good this time," Chelsea said as she turned and walked off.

***

It was soon the end of the day. Chelsea went to fetch the kids from the crèche. She saw Iain in there with them. She sighed. "Iain. I have to go now."

Iain sighed. "I talked to my lawyer. I've got a court order that says you can't take my kids without my permission."

Chelsea was shocked. But with her and Iain at loggerheads, would things get back to how they used to be.