41

Chelsea couldn't believe she was engaged to Iain. She knew her life was going to change. She finally had what she wanted.

Her family was finally coming together. She had her little girl and they had their son. She was thankful that everything was going to be okay for her.

She was thankful that she and Iain had made it through the hard patch in their relationship. That they had overcome everything that had happened.

She knew they still had a long way to go. She knew how it wasn't always going to be easy. But it could work out. She just wanted to make it work.

All she knew was that she and Iain were going to do whatever she could to make work. For the sake of their kids.

Morning came and Chelsea moaned as Iain pulled out of her. She smiled. "Well I love your way of waking me up properly," she said as she ran a hand up his arm.

Iain smirked. "I like to make sure my girl has a lovely thorough workout," he told her.

"Oh yeah. Ever so considerate aren't you?"

Iain shrugged and smiled. "I'd like to think so. I love you. And I love that we're getting married," he said.

"Same."

Iain kissed her. He smiled as he pulled her close and looked into her eyes. "I love you. You know that right?"

"I know. I love you too. You and I, we're going to be okay. We've got Ariel and Chase. And while it's not always been easy, we're going to be okay," Chelsea said.

***
Chelsea went into work with Iain. She smiled as she saw Madison. She ran over. "Iain proposed. And I said yes."

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" Madison said as he hugged her.

Chelsea smiled and showed her best friend the ring. She looked to her. "How's it going with you and Cal?" She asked.

"Not good at all. We're always arguing. It's not fair. But neither of us want to be the one who ends it. I just... I love him. But I don't know if it's worth it. We're not getting along," Madison told her.

Chelsea smiled. She looked to her. "You need to think about what you really want," she said.

"I know."

***
Chelsea was on top of the world. She couldn't believe she and Iain were engaged. She smiled as Charlie walked over. "Rumour has it that you and Iain are engaged."

Chelsea nodded. She showed him the ring. He proposed last night. And I honestly couldn't be happier. I didn't think it would happen. But I'm happy. I've got the love of my life. And my two kids."

"Congratulations. We should have a few drinks tonight. My treat," Charlie said as he pulled her into an hug.

"Sounds great."

***
Iain was sitting in the ambulance bay. He smiled as Chelsea walked towards him. "Hello fiancée. How's your day going?" He asked as he kissed her.

Chelsea grinned. "I'm happy. I'm honestly so happy right now. And I just want to tell the whole world," she said.

Iain pulled her close and kissed her. But would she stay happy? Or would everything go completely wrong for her?