43

Chelsea knew how Iain wanted another baby. She knew how she wanted the same. But she was worried that it wasn't going to work out.

She knew how three kids would mean more work for them both. And Chelsea was scared. She somehow wanted to make it seem like it was okay.

Iain had been talking about buying a house. And deep down, Chelsea wanted that. But she was worried that it wasn't going to work. That she would be left with three kids.

She was scared. But she wanted to make her family work. Not just for her. But for her and Iain too. They had been through so much together. And it hadn't always been easy. But now it had worked out. And they were happy together.

All she knew was that her head was torn on weather or not she could have another baby.

Morning came and Chelsea woke in bed. She saw chase there and smiled. "When did you get in here little man?" She asked as she tickled him.

Chase giggled. He cuddled into his mummy. "Daddy making's breakfast. He says me cuddle with mummy," he said.

Chelsea nodded. She smiled as she held her son close. She knew she never imagined being a mum to a boy. But she couldn't imagine her life without her little boy.

Chelsea walked into the kitchen. She saw Iain and smiled. "Hey. Little man said you were making breakfast. Came to see you hadn't burnt the place down."

"Hilarious. Tell Chase from me that he bailed on making soldiers. Thought he was gonna be my little wing man?" He said as he kissed her.

"He's a mummy's boy. We all know that."

Ariel came running in. She smiled. "I daddy's girl!"

Iain smirked as he picked up his daughter. He held her close. "See this is why we had a girl first. She's a daddy's girl."

***
Chelsea went into work. Iain had the morning off so he was sorting out Ariel and Chase. She smiled as she saw Madison. "Hey. How's it going?"

"Cal and I broke up. We weren't working at all. And it wasn't fair on Autumn. We're going to stay friends. And he's having her on weekends," Madison said as she looked to her.

Chelsea took her hand. She smiled. "I'm here for you if you need to talk. I know it can't be easy."

Madison smiled. "Im honestly okay. We're going to stay friends. And I'll always love him. But I think we're better off as friends," she told her.

"Chase will marry you. He loves his auntie Mads."

Madison grinned. She nodded. "So what's new with you and Iain?" She asked.

"I'm torn. I want to have another baby. But then I feel like it will change everything. And I can't cope with that," Chelsea said.

"I get you babes."

***
Chelsea went back home. She saw Iain sitting there with Chase and Ariel. She smiled as she looked to them. "What's going on?" She asked as she kissed them all.

"Daddy booked a holiday!" Ariel squealed as she bounced up and down.

Chelsea looked to Iain who smiled. But she had no idea how this holiday was going to change all their lives forever.