17

Chelsea sighed to herself as she stood in the ED. She placed a hand on her bump and smiled as she stood in the staffroom as Madison walked in and looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" she asked as Chelsea looked to her and smiled "im good, baby is kicking away" Chelsea said as Madison walked over and placed a hand on the bump and smiled "i miss that feeling" Madison said as Chelsea looked to her and smiled "why dont you and Cal try for another baby, i mean he loves autumn and you know how he is talking off having a big family, why not?" Chelsea said to Madison who smiled "maybe, i know that he wants a son to carry on his name" Madison said as Chelsea smiled "dont they all"

"where is Iain anyways?" Madison asked "did someone call me?" Iain asked as he stood in the doorway "hey, did Ariel get to nursery okay?" Chelsea asked as Iain smiled and walked over to her and kissed her "how's my boy?" he asked as he placed a hand on her bump. Chelsea looked to him and raised an eye brow at him "a boy?" Madison asked "yeah, we're having a boy loud mouth here cant keep it secret though. Keep it secret were going to announce it at our baby shower" Chelsea said as Madison smiled "my lips are sealed"

***

Chelsea stood by cubicals as Charlie stood on the phone and hung up. He looked to Chelsea and frowned "what is it? Chelsea asked "its Iain, hes coming in with a major fire that set put in a nursery" Charlie siad as Chelsea looked to him. She felt her legs turn to jealous as she looked to him as he smiled slightly "no" she said "its Ariel, shes being brought up" he said as Chelsea felt a tear rolled down her face. She walked into the staffroom and punched a locker as Madison followed her "Chelsea" Madison said as Chelsea started to cry. Madison smiled and pulled her into a hug "shes going to be okay, trust me. Ill take her and look after her? do you trust me?" Madison asked as Chelsea nodded "with my daughters life, more than anyone" she said as Madison smiled "she will be fine"

Chelsea watched as Iain rushed in with Ariel. She stood and watched and followed her into resus "daddy im scared" Ariel said to Iain who smiled "its okay, im here and so is mummy" Iain said as Chelsea walked over to Ariel and looked to the burns on her arms and smiled "is mummy going to help?" she asked as she cried "no, auntie Madison is but im going to be right here i promise" Chelsea said as Madison walked over and smiled "she will be fine" Madison said as she walked to the door. Iain walekd over to Chelsea and placed her hands on her arms and smiled "shes going to be okay, i promise" he said as she started to have a panic attack. He wiped away the tears from ehr eyes and held her close and kissed her head "what happened?" she aksed "arson" " on a nursery?" she asked as Iain nodded "shes in good hands, chels. Let Madison help her"

***

Chelsea sighed as she sat at the side of arils bed later that night. She watched as she slept and sighed as Iain walked in. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" he asked as she looked to Ariel "shes going to scar" Chelsea said as she looked to Ariel "Maybe, but if she does. Does it matter shes lucky to be alive" Iain said as he sat eating a packet off haribo's off of the side. Chelsea smiled and looked to him "their Ariel's, she will kill you for eating her favourite sweets" Chelsea siad as Iain chuckled as he held the ring sweet and smiled "maybe" "what are you up to?" Chelsea asked as he looked to her and smiled

"marry me?" he said as she looked to him and paled "are you serious?" she asked as he stood up and walked over to her as he held the ring and got down on one knee "i am, i love you Chelsea. I love you more than anything and your having my son and have my daughter. I love you and i want us to be a real family. Will you marry me?" he asked as she smiled "sure, why not" she said as he smiled and kissed her and slipped on the haribo ring "you could of bought me a better ring though" she siad as he kissed her "it was in the moment" he said as she smiled to him.