21

Chelsea sat in the kitchen and sighed as she sat feeding chase, she looked to Ariel as she and Iain walked into the room "I don't want too" she screamed as Iain followed her into the room and Chelsea looked to them and chuckled. She knew Ariel has been acting up since having chase and realising that he needed more attention "what's going on?" Chelsea asked as she looked to to Iain who sighed as he ran a hand through her hair "she's your daughter, she's stubborn" Iain said as Chelsea looked to him and smirked "Iain, she's our daughter and she's as stubborn as both of us" Chelsea said as Iain looked to her and sighed. They both were struggling and had been fighting a lot "I'm aware, can you help" Iain asked as Chelsea looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "well I'm feeding your son Iain, if you can breastfeed please take over while I go and get dress our three year old" Chelsea spat as he looked to her.

"Fine, I'll sort it like I always do" Iain said as Chelsea looked to him and sighed. She was annoyed, she was annoyed with him acting like her first child that she had to look after and with him acting spoilt. Chelsea finished feeding chase and lay him in his Moses basket and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She asked off to her bedroom with Iain and looked to see him getting dressed. She looked to him and smiled as she stood against the doorway and sighed "we can't keep fighting, this isn't us and it isn't fair" she said as he smiled to her "I know, it's all been too much but things will work out" Iain said as she looked to him and smiled "I'll take Ariel to nursery" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Chelsea got to the ED with chase as she went to show him off. Madison smiled as she walked over and picked him up from the car seat and looked to him and smiled as she held him "I want one" she said as Chelsea looked to him and smirked "you have autumn" "she's almost two she's not a baby" "well you know what you and cal have to do" Chelsea teased as Iain came in with a call out as he and Iain looked to each other for a moment as Madison looked to them and frowned.

"Is there something going on there?" She asked as Chelsea looked to her and sighed "were fighting a lot that's all, it's harder with two kids" Chelsea said as Madison looked to her and smiled "it is, but their worth it and you and Iain love each other and you will make it work, your Chelsea and Iain and your meant to be" Madison said as Chelsea looked to her and sighed "don't push him away, Iain loves you" Madison said as she looked to her and smiled knowing Madison was right.

***

Chelsea walked into the ambulance bay and smiled as she saw Iain. He looked to her and sighed "if you have come for another argument I'm not in the mood" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I don't want to fight Iain, I'm tired. I'm tired of fighting and I'm tired all the time and it makes me a cow and I'm sorry but I love you" she said as she placed a hand on his cheek as he grabbed her waist and pulled him to her and kissed him "your the mother of my kids, your impossible but here's no one I would want to argue with other than you" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her into the back of the ambulance as they started to undress.