15

Chelsea woke up to the sound of pounding on the front door. She sat up and groaned as she looked to what was Iain's side of the bed and sighed. She sighed and got out of the bed and grabbed her dressing gown. She groaned as she saw it was Iain and opened the door and glared at him "what the hell are you playing at? You're going to wake Ariel?" She asked as he pushed past her into the house "is it true?" He asked as she frowned "is what true, that your insane, it is bloody 7am, yes that’s true" Ariel asked as she crossed her arms over her chest "is it true that your pregnant with my child, again Chelsea and you can't tell me" he said as she sighed "yeas, I am. I didn’t mean to hide it from you Iain, I'm honest I was going to tell you on the day we broke up, it was why I collapsed Iain, you were made at me, I was jealous over Sam and now, I'm pregnant and I'm scared like I was when I fell pregnant four years ago. I don’t know what to do" Chelsea said as she started to cry. Iain sighed as he walked over to her and hugged her "I'm sorry, I'm here and it will be fine" he said as he kissed her head. She looked to him and wiped her tears away from him "I'm sorry for being jealous Iain, I'm sorry or everything, I want you back, i want our family back "Chelsea said as Iain placed a hand on her cheek and wiped her tears away "I'm not going anywhere, we will do it right this time" he said as he kissed her.

***

Chelsea sat on a desk at the ambulance bay with Iain as he stood between her legs. They stood making out as jez walked in and smirked "finally, my favourite couple is back on, it's about time" he said as Chelsea rolled her eyes "don’t you have lives to save" he said to Chelsea "I'm entitled to a break" Chelsea sad as jez smirked "well, I don’t think it meant the type of break you were giving lain" jez said as Chelsea rolled her eyes "shut up" she said before she stood up and walked off "I'll see you later" she said as she kissed Iain before she grabbed his cookie off of the side "Oi" he called as she smirked "for the baby" she said as he rolled his eyes.

Chelsea walked into the ED and smiled to Madison. "hey" Chelsea said as Madison smiled "you look happy" " I am, Iain and I are just getting back on track, we're going to make a real go of things this type. This baby is our chance to be a real family and do the baby and parent thing probably, not like with Ariel when I was alone for nearly three years and this baby will know who its dad is" Chelsea said as Madison sighed slightly "are you sure?" Madison asked as Chelsea frowned "I mean, I just don't want you to be hurt that’s all" Madison said as Chelsea smiled "it will be fine, honest" Chelsea said as Alicia brushed past her. Chelsea looked to her and glared "oh sorry, it’s the knocked-up slapper, just don’t mess this kid up like you did with that brat" she said as Chelsea went to slap her but Madison held her back "she's not worth it" Madison said as Chelsea nodded.

***

Chelsea sat in the staffroom by herself as Iain walked in. He looked to her and frowned "are you okay?" He asked as she sighed "am I a bad mother?" She asked as he frowned. He walked over to her and sat next to her. He pulled her to him and kissed her "not at all, you are an amazing mother and you know it" He said as she sighed to herself "you are jealous and we are going to have this little baby and we a family" Iain said as she looked to him and smiled. She could always count on him to cheer her up.