9

Cheslea rolled over and looked to iain, she smiled to him, they had agreed to make a real go of things. She wanted for them to be a family, her, ian and ariel. Chelsea yawned to herself as iain rubbed his eyes as he woke up "hi" iain said to her "hi" chelsea said as iain leant in and kissed her, chelsea smirked into the kiss as her hands went to his hair, yanking at it slighlty as she pulled him closer. Iain rolled over so that he was in top of cheslea and she smirked "well look what happened here" iain said smirking down to cheslea. Chelsea smirked to him "i love oyu" chelsea said "i love you too" iain said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her Chelsea could feel his hardened member press against her and smirked as she reached to the drawer beside the bed and grabbed a condom and handed it to him, iain smirked as he took it from her. He rolled over on his back and slidi to n as chelsea lowered herself on to him. She started to move her hips against his moaning as iain ran his hands up her thighs, he groaned to himself. Chelsea could feel herself get close as the bedroom door opened and she quickly rolled off of iain "mummy? what were you and daddy doing? and why is daddy here?" ariel asked "daddy stayed over baby and he was teasing mummy so i have to pinn him to the bed" chelsea said and iain smirked "you were doing more than that" he mumbled "okay, i hungry" ariel said and chelsea smiled.

***

Chelsea and iain walked into work, hand in hand. Madison smirked at them as she spotted them walking in. "its about time, dont you say" she said to cal who wrapped an armaround her waist and kissed her "yeah, i thought we would be old and grey and ariel would be producing thm grandkids before they admitted how they felt" cal said "theres stubborn" madison said as she watched as chelsea and iain kissed befre iain went off to work and chelsea walked into the staffroom. Madison smirked and walekd towards the staffroom, she crossed her arms over her chest "well its about time, it happened" madison said as chelsea looked to her "no idea what you mean" cheslea said and madison smirked "sure" madison said as chelsea walked past her "your annoying"  "im your best friend for a reason, so are you and iain back together" madison asked "yeah, we are" cheslea said smiling as alicia walked past "god, how many is that in the ED youve slept with chels" alicia said "sod off" madison said "least ariel will grow up seeing her mum is a slut, bit like you" alicia said as chelsea went ot go for her but cal dragged her back  "dont, shes not worth it" cal siad ad chelsea said as she looekd to a smirking alicia who turned away "oi alicia" madison said as alicia tured around only for madison to punch her "youve been asking for that" madison said as alicia fell to the floor clutching her bloody nose.