42

Chelsea knew how she was engaged to Iain. She felt like her life was finally coming together. She knew all she had been through. But she knew it was finally behind her.

Chelsea was thankful her two kids were going to grow up in a proper family. Not a broken family like she had grown up in.

She knew how everything she had been through with Iain had made their relationship stronger and she was thankful for that.

All she knew was that she was somehow going to keep on making it work. If not for her, then for her kids. especially as they meant everything to her.

When she woke that morning, she saw Iain sitting on the bed. "Morning fiancée. Feels weird saying that."

Chelsea smiled. "Feels weird hearing that. But thank you. For being the best fiancé a girl could have," she said.

Iain kissed her. He moved her so she was lying down and shuffled between her legs. He looked to her. "I love you."

"I love you too baby."

The two of them kissed as Iain pushed into her. Chelsea moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "How would you feel if we had another baby?" He asked.

"What?"

Iain nodded. "I've been thinking about it. Another baby. To complete our perfect little family. It's something I've been thinking a lot about," he told her.

Chelsea moaned as she felt him filling her up. She had her mind on how Iain wanted another baby. She didn't know how to feel.

Part of Chelsea felt like her family was complete as it was. But she didn't know Iain felt like they weren't.

***
Chelsea and Iain went into work after taking the kids to daycare. Iain kissed her and smiled. "Think about it yeah?" He said.

Chelsea nodded and smiled. She watched as he walked off. Madison walked over to her. "What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Iain wants another baby."

Madison's eyes widened. "Okay. Wow. What brought that on?" She asked.

Chelsea shrugged and sighed. "I honestly don't know. It's weird though. I never thought we would be that couple with three kids," she said.

Madison smiled as she looked to her. "Well I think it's sweet. It's showing he's serious about your future together."

"We've already got Ariel and Chase. I don't think I'd cope with another. I did tell him I'd think about it," she said.

Madison looked to her and nodded. "Talk to him then. The best for your relationship is just talking."

"Speaking of, how's it going with Cal?" Chelsea asked.

Madison sighed. "I'm thinking about ending it. We just aren't getting on at all. And there's no point fighting to make it work when it's not going to work," she told her.

****
Chelsea spent the whole day in a daze. She didn't know how to feel knowing Iain wanted another baby. She knew deep down that it would either make or break them.

She knew how she wanted to make it work. But she wasn't sure another baby would mean it would.

Chelsea had no idea how it was all about to change as she came close to losing Iain.