10

Chelsea woke up to her phone buzzing, she groaned and pulled out of Iain's arms and grabbed her phone off of the side. She looked to see it was her mum calling her. Chelsea frowned to herself as she slowly moved out of Iain's arms and walked out of the room and answered the phone "mum? What is it?" Chelsea asked as she hears her mum sob down the phone "chels, I'm so sorry" she said as Chelsea felt her heart break. "What happened?" Chelsea asked "your dad, he had a heart attack, I'm so sorry, he didn't make it" Chelsea felt her heart break and leant back resting her head. She hung the phone up and sighed, she ran her hands through her hair before she walked back into the bedroom. She crouched down next to Iain "Iain" Chelsea said as she placed a hand on his cheek. As Iain groaned, he rolled over and frowned as he looked to Chelsea "what happened?" He asked as a tear fell down her cheek. Iain placed a hand on her cheek "its my dad. He died" Chelsea said "babe" Iain said as he sat up and pulled Chelsea into his chest and kissed her forehead as she sobbed into him "its okay, I'm here" Iain said as he comforted her.

***
Chelsea walked into work a week later, Iain wrapped an arm around her "are you sure your ready to come back" Iain asked and Chelsea smiled "yeah, I need to get back, I'm going to go insane" Chelsea said as she went to walk away as Iain grabbed her arm and pulled her close. He smiled to her and placed a hand on her cheek "I'm here, okay no matter what" Iain said and Chelsea smiled to him before she kissed him "I know, I love you" Chelsea said"I love you too" Iain said as Chelsea walked off to work. She smiled to Madison "you okay, Iain told me about your dad" Madison said and Chelsea smiled "he's my dad, bitbwe weren't close he said he wanted nothing to do with me once I got pregnant, I buried him along time ago" Chelsea said and Madison smiled "he's still your dad though" Madison said.

***
Madison walked into the ED and looked to cheslea "have you seen Iain?" Chelsea frowned to her "didn't you hear, a roof fell on his head during a call out" Madison said and Chelsea placed the paperwork she was doing to the side and rushed to the entrance of the ED. She looked to see a patient being wheeled on by dixie, she saw Iain closing the back of an ambulance and gestured for him to follow her. Chelsea lead Iain to a cubicle and he sat on a bed and smirked "I'm game if you are" Iain said and Chelsea rolled her eyes "I just wanted to see if you were okay, becaise I heard a roof fell on your head" "I'm fine" Iain said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close. Chelsea rolled her eyesb"then again, you have no brain cells to damage do you" Chelsea said "oi" he said said as HD kissed her. Chelsea smirked into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck "not a scratch on me" Iain said "just the ones I left on yo" Chelsea said "you should learn to cut your nails" Chelsea rolled her eyes "you love my nails" Chelsea said and Iain placed a hand on her cheek "just us, chels, our own family, you me and Ariel" Iain said and Chelsea smiled "what is it Madison isento say a match made in heaven" Chelsea said "made in hell more like" Iain said "you'll always be my knight in shining armor, I love you and I can't imagine me without you" "what are you saying?" Iain asked "I'm not proposing. I'm asking for you to move in" Chelsea said and Iain smirked "well, I would of said yes either way" Iain said as he pulled her close and kissed her.