「Raihan x Reader」

I want to have an xreader in this because I'm going to be closing requests next week. I'll be working on a few more stories based on what I think you guys want to read so...... Enjoy!
❤🐲❤

"_Y/N_! Wake up! We're almost there!"

Your head pounds as you slowly open your eyes.

Your family had decided to move from your quiet home in Nuvema town, Unova, to the bustling city of Hammerlocke in Galar.

It was your eighteenth birthday tomorrow and you were dreading it. None of your friends will be there and you'll have to spend the whole day helping your dumb little sister set up her room.

You sighed as your train pulled to a stop in the station. The ride up had been brutal. Between uncomfortable sleep and your sisters constant nagging you hardly had anytime to think about your new place.

You helped your family grab all the bags and find the way out of the train station. The movers would arrive later.

You gasp a little as you exit the station. This place is huge! It's like living in a modern medieval castle!

Luckily your house isn't too far away from the station, and it seemed far enough away from the stadium so that you wouldn't hear the noise from it.

You had heard about the dynamax phenomenon and you didn't understand how people would enjoy watching big, loud Pokemon scream at each other all day.

Finally you were at the house and- thank arceus there was a sofa in the living room!

You collapsed onto it and rested for awhile. This was the most decent nap you had gotten in a long time.

❤🐲❤

"_Y/N_! Will you come with me to look through the town!"

You groan as you are awoken from your sleep. You look up to see the pleading eyes of your little sister. You knew that if you said 'no' your mother would give you an earful.

"Fine, just let me freshen up a bit. I probably look like a dead froakie, "

Your little sister squealed in delight. You went upstairs with your bag to go get changed in your new room.

You came down again, your hair neatly done, you had changed into your favourite pair of jeans and you wore a white t shirt. You threw on your red jacket and let your teppig out of his pokeball.

At least you got to choose your starter Pokemon before you were shipped off from the only home you had ever known.

Your teppig ran around your feet as you left the house with your sister. It was late evening now and by the looks of it, the stadium matches had finished for the day. People were spilling out from the doors of the stadium.

You walked a good ways with your sister and teppig. You had passed the stadium and were now on the shopping street.

After about five minutes of your sister nagging and pulling at your arm, you finally gave her some money to go buy something in the cafe.

You stood outside watching the sunset, teppig at your side. The streets were becoming more deserted by the minute. It was peaceful.

Was.

Someone bumped right into you, nearly knocking you over.

"Hey!" you yelled, frustrated. This day was just horrible.

"Tep teppig!"

"I'm so sorry!" the person said.

As you looked at him, you noticed how good looking he actually was. He was tall, like really tall. He had dark hair that was hidden behind an orange headband. His dark skin seemed to be glowing in the orange light of sunset. When he smiled you could see some rather sharp teeth, almost like fangs.

"U-ummm..." you stared at him a little starstruck. He looked like a character out of a book.

He grinned at your reaction. "Are you a fan?" he asked.

Your look changed to that of confusion. Fan? Why would you be his fan?

"Why would I ever be your fan? You're just a stranger?" you say.

He looks stunned for a second. Then that grin comes back. "You're not from Galar, are you?"

You look down at your teppig, this guy was strange. "No, I'm not. I moved here from Unova a few hours ago,"

Now he looked starstruck, especially when he looked down at teppig.
"I've always wanted to visit Unova! What Pokemon is this?"

You grin down at teppig, "This is the fire type Pokemon Teppig."

The boy looks up at you again.
"I'm Raihan by the way,"
He holds out his hand.

You take it, blushing a little, "I'm _Y/N_"

He looks pleased, "Well, I have a match in the stadium tomorrow, I would love for you to come watch me,"

He hands you a card with a number on it. "Call me when you are at the front door. "

He begins walking off. You smile and giggle. Then you turn and call after him, "what time?"

He turns to grin at you one last time, "anytime you want,"

You shake your head, a little confused. Then, as you turn to look at the cafe your sister was in, you see a poster.

It had a picture of a boy with an orange headband and in big writing it read,

Tamer of Dragons
Gym Leader Raihan

You smile and laugh.

Maybe your birthday wouldn't be so bad after all.

❤🐲❤🐲❤🐲❤🐲❤🐲❤🐲❤🐲❤🐲