Half!Zoroark!Reader❌Bede.pt2

I found you without looking, and loved you without trying.
💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝

Y/N POV

He looked at me, as I lay trembling on the ground. So, he didn't recognise me?

I slowly reached out my hand once more.

"it's... me, Bede. It's.... " I couldn't muster the energy to finish the sentence. My hand fell and my body went limp.

He just stood there, frozen. Then the realisation seemed to hit him like a bullet.

"No way!" his voice was shaky.
"Is it really you? Y/N?" he didn't wait for a reply as he sprinted to my side.

"You went missing years ago! Where were you? Why didn't you come back?!" he looked like he was holding back tears.

I drew all of my remaining strength together to answer him.

"I tried.... I tried to come back to you.... And... I finally... Found you.." I spoke between shallow breaths.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close and resting my head on his lap. With a soothing voice he spoke,

"I'm here. I'm here now and I'm never letting you go."

I felt the warm sensation of tears trickling down my cheek.
"They..... They.. "
He brought his finger to my lips.

"shh. You don't need to talk about it now. I'll keep you safe. I promise, from now on I won't let anyone hurt you!"
He slowly ran his fingers through my hair as the last of my energy left and I drifted out of consciousness.

🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺

I woke up to the sweet sound of flying Pokemon chirping outside the window.

Small tendrils of sunlight shone through the curtains. I moved my body, trying to remember where I was and what happened. The surface I lay upon was soft and comforting. The covers draped over me were warm and the pillow was softly supporting my head.

"Oh! You're awake!"

I turned my head towards the sound of the voice. I couldn't help but smile as the events of the night before came rushing back to me.

I was free. I was finally home! When I looked at Bede it was as if nothing had ever happened and I had lived a regular, happy life!

"Where are we?" my voice was hoarse. I tried to sit up but I couldn't bring about the energy to do so.

"We're in my house, just outside Ballonlea." he sat down on the bed next to me and reached his hand out to touch my cheek.

"I still can't believe you're back here with me," he smiled. I smiled back.

"me neither... "

"I'll go see if Opal is finished with breakfast!" he jumped up and ran out of the room.

Who was Opal?

I tried to sit up again, just barely managing to do so. I looked down at my hands. They were wrapped in bandages all the way up to my elbow. My knees and legs were also covered in band aids. I realised I had been washed and changed into fresh clothes.

"Don't you try and mess up my patchwork!"

I snapped my head towards the door. An old lady stood there, a tray in her arms. Bede stood behind her.

"Opal! Don't scare them!" Bede pushed past Opal and came to stand near me. His presence filled me with confidence.

"Can you eat?" he asked, his voice laced with concern for me.

I nodded. "Bede, tell me everything that I've missed out on! I want to know what's going on in the world!"

Bede and the woman, Opal, smiled and told me everything.

They spoke of such crazy stories! A Pokemon almost destroying the whole of Galar? Two heroes stepping in to defeat it?!

I really had missed out on a lot... But not anymore.

💝💝💝💝💝💝Bonus🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I walked through the dark paths of Glimwood Tangle, my dreepy by my side.

When Bede found me, he also took me in. I lived with him in his house and him and Opal helped me regain my strength.

I lost all the abilities I had previously been gifted. I was left with an empty feeling once I realised that the Zoroark I had once tried to save was now truly gone forever. My appearance was slowly reverting back to normal too.

I told Bede and Opal my story but opted not to inform the authorities as I didn't want the attention it would bring about.

Bede has been an amazing help this past year. He even helped me catch my first Pokemon!

Speaking of Bede, the platinum haired gym leader had asked me to meet him at a private location in the forest.

When I finally reached the destination, I gasped in delight!

A picnic area had been set up, the place illuminated by the soft glow of the mushrooms. Sweet treats covered the pink and blue blanket laid out over the grass.

"You're here!" Bede came jogging over to me.

"You didn't have to do this!" I protested.

He didn't respond, just wrapped his arms around me in a loving embrace. He planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Y/N,"

"I love you too, Bede"

💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝

ObsessionCentralTwT

Sorry it took so long!!

This is kinda short but I hope you enjoyed the final part to your request!

If you would like me to rewrite it or add another part to the story then feel free to ask!

Thanks again for requesting! It makes me really happy when people do!

Next chapter.... Male! Inteleon X Fem! Cinderace

Ps I don't proofread sorry