💘Yandere!ReaderxAvery💔

"You can't hide forever, darling~"

💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘

Avery sat in the corner of the top floor of the Tower of Darkness. How had this happened? He thought. They looked so sweet, so innocent...... But..... Those deaths... I saw them! I saw them kill those people! How? Why? Why did they do this? ......

💘Y/N P.O.V💔

"Oh, my darling! Where are you hiding? I didn't mean to scare you! Come on out now, darling!" I called.

Ugh, where could he be? I've been searching for three hours! And I still need to hide that foul girls body! Klara, I believe her name was. Avery wasn't supposed to see what I did to her! But it was her fault anyway, she was just getting too close to my darling.

Disposing of her would have been so easy! But that senile old man and his new protegé had to interfere! Why must people make things so complicated between me and my darling?! Why, Why?!

I'm almost at the top of the dark tower now, he must be up here somewhere.

"Darling~ c'mon out now! Come to me, my love!"

This is the last floor. It's dark up here, the moon is providing little light. There's not a sound, everyone must be asleep. I'm running out of hope, but then.....

I hear you, my darling!

💘Avery's P.O.V💔

It's so hard to hush my breath! My heart is thumping so loudly, they can probably hear it from across the island!

I can hear her coming up the stairs! I try to move my legs so I'm as hidden as possible but.. No! No no no no no no no no! I knocked over a cup! A stupid cup that stupid Honey left up here! No no no!

I don't hear anything, it's quiet.. Maybe she left?

💘 3rd P.O.V💔

Avery screamed as you grabbed his leg, pulling him out from his safety corner.

You laughed with delight as you pinned him to the floor with your hands and knees. His futile squirming was so cute to you.

"Stop wasting all your energy, darling!" you teased.

"You're crazy!" Avery screamed. You sadly looked at him, like a child who was told they couldn't play with their favourite toy.

"Oh darling, you're tired, you're not acting yourself! Here, let me help with that~"

Avery watched as you pulled out a vile and poured it into your mouth. Then, you leaned over and kissed him, transferring the contents from your mouth into his. You pinched his nose so he was forced to swallow the contents.

Within seconds he was out cold. You smiled, he just looked so cute when he slept!

💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘💔💘

Avery awoke in a dark room, the only light coming from a lantern in the corner of the room.

He tried to move, but realised that one of his arms was handcuffed to the a metal pole.

He finally registered his surroundings, he was laying on a mattress. A few bottles of water and a fruit basket lay beside the 'bed'. A toilet was in the corner along with a shower and sink. He had basic hygiene needs in the room and a bookshelf. To be honest, he was sorted here better than in most apartments or hotels!

A staircase, leading up, suddenly flooded with light. You walked down the stairs, dressed in your pyjamas.

You smiled when you seen him looking at you. You skipped over and cheerily knelt down over his lap.

You handed him one of your ice pops. Surprisingly, he took it without hesitation and began eating it.

You smiled and began sucking on your own.

"How do you like your new home?" you asked.

"it's.... Roomy.. " he tentatively replied.

"don't worry! I'll take the handcuff off once you're more used to it! I'm sure we'll get along perfect together!" you sweetly spoke.

Is it just me or.... Do they... Look kinda cute right now? No! No! What am I saying! They're a crazy killer! I can't start falling for them now of all times!  -Avery thought.

You smiled and gently kissed his lips, of course he didn't push you away.

"We'll be together forever, my darling~"

💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤

Requested by ILoveAveryANDBedeUwU

Thank you for requesting! (I get very little 😢)

I hope you liked it but if you want I can re-do it for you!

Thank you all for reading!

P.s-
I made the photo edit of Avery that is attached, so if you want to screenshot it you can but if you use it for a profile picture or anything then can you please credit me!

It's not even that good of a picture but still lol