💝BedexReader💝

Galar National Celeb News

New Champion!

Y/N, a kid who made the impossible possible last night after they defeated the former unbeatable champion Leon.

They had swept through the gym leaders not only in the gym missions but also again in the championships.

However the night didn't all go according to plan when new gym leader Bede made a surprise appearance.

After being banned from the league, Bede went under the tuition of pink master Opal.

After agreeing to a battle with Bede,  Y/N easily defeated him. After the battle Y/N and Bede shared a heartwarming hug before continuing on in the challenge.......

...............…………………………………………..

Galar National Celeb News

Is the champion dating?

Rumours of our unstoppable champion Y/N and Bede have taken the media by storm after they were allegedly spotted in a cafe together and were then seen later on that day holding hands in the park.

Could these two Pokemon prodigies have finally gotten together years after their first live battle in the champion cup years ago?

Only time will tell but I have high hopes that these two will come out as significant others!

………………………………………………………

Galar National Celeb News

Rival sweethearts

Yesterday during a live interview with champion Y/N at Ballonlea stadium, Bede and Y/N confirmed the truth behind the rumours that they were dating.

They talked about how they first became rivals during the gym challenge and then got together after the champion cup!

Bede said that the training he had with Opal really helped him mellow out and she also helped him confess to Y/N!

Y/N said that they were glad he confessed as they admitted to being too afraid to confess themselves.

Although most people support of this relationship, some people say that they would rather champion Y/N have paired up with some of her other rivals...

………………………………………………………

Galar National Celeb News

A champion wedding!

After almost five years of dating, unstoppable champion Y/N and gym leader Bede have officially tied the knot!

Bede proposed to his girlfriend Y/N four months ago after a match they had in Wyndon Stadium.

The pair had moved in together in a house in Ballonlea not too much before the proposal.

The wedding ceremony took place in Sinnoh. All the gym leaders had shown up to the wedding including another few big faces like former champions Leon and Mustard, former gym leaders Piers, Opal, Kabu, Raihan and Melony, and professors Sonia and Hop. Of course family and friends had also been invited.

With Professor Hop being the 'male' of honour and gym leader Marnie as a bridesmaid. A friend of the pair, Victor Sword, had been the best man at the wedding.

The wedding really seemed like that of a fairytale.

The newly weds are currently on honeymoon in Alola.....

………………………………………………….......

Galar National News

Baby Champion?!

Last night at eight o'clock Champion Y/N and their Husband were seen leaving the adoption Centre carrying a baby!

The pair announced that they had adopted a baby boy and had named him (baby name).

Y/N will be stepping down as champion and handing the title over to who they said was the strongest challenger they had ever faced.

Bede is temporarily handing his gym over to a friend of his as he will be staying home for a while to help look after the baby.

If this Baby is anything like his parents then we are sure that he will grow to be the strongest trainer Galar has ever seen.

For now, we will be leaving the fairytale couple to look after their family...

⭐✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨⭐