🌹Hop x Gloria🌹

Gloria stood in shock on the field. She had won, she had really won. She had beaten the unbeatable champion and now she was the new champion.

She was filled with joy and she looked around in awe as the crowd cheered for her. This was the happiest moment in her life.

Hop watched from the stand as everyone cheered for Gloria.

He smiled sadly as he thought,
'my best friend has achieved my dream...'
His whole life all he wanted to do was live up to his brothers title.

But he had failed at that and now his best friend was living up to that name instead of him.

Hop looked up as he realised that Leon was finished talking and now he was walking off the field.

Gloria walked behind him, waving and smiling to the crowd as she went. When her eyes landed on him, his heart went into overdrive and his face heated up.

Hop tried to fight the blush that crept onto his face but it just kept getting stronger as Gloria smiled at him with that sweet smile of hers.

He didn't understand what he was feeling but all he knew was that it had first occurred at Circhester when Gloria had beaten the rock gym and had ran straight out to Hop and hugged him.

Hop decided that he should go congratulate his best friend on her achievement, so he ran down from the stand and went to look for her.

∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴

Hop found Leon in the main lobby of the stadium. He was talking to some of the gym leaders who had come to watch the champion match.

He saw Bede with Opal, looking cranky as usual. He even saw Piers talking with Raihan. The one person he didn't see...... Was Gloria.

Then he seen Marnie walk out of the girls changing room. He ran up to her, maybe she knew where Gloria was.

"Hey Marnie! Do you know where Glo is?"

Marnie was startled by the sudden conversation but she quickly recovered.

"She's just in here but she's getting -"

Hop cut Marnie off as she tried to warn him,

"thanks Marnie!" he said as he began running towards the girls changing room.

"Hop wait! She's getting changed!" Marnie yelled after Hop but it was too late.

∴ ∴ ∴

Gloria was changing into her new Champion Outfit. She had the shorts and tights on but just as she pulled her challenger top off, Hop burst through the door.

Gloria spun around to see Hop standing on the door way.

She was in shock so she just stood there staring at him. Her face glowed a bright pink.

Hop, realising his mistake, turned very red.

Gloria then turned a deeper shade of pink and spun around. She pulled her shirt against her body in an attempt to cover herself.

"H-Hop! What are you doing?!" she cried.

"I-I am so s-sorry! I d-didn't know you w-were..... " Hop trailed off as he turned away from her.

Gloria quickly pulled her champion top on.
"it's okay, you can look now, " she said but stayed turned away from Hop.

Hop turned to look at her, still bright red. He stood their slightly amazed at how good Gloria looked in her new gear.

Then he heard sniffling.

"Hey Glo, are you alright?"

Gloria turned to look at him with tears in her eyes. She was still madly blushing from the event earlier.

"I'm so sorry!"

Hop looked at her stunned. He didn't understand what was happening right now.

"Sorry? What for Glo?" Hop smiled as he looked at her. She just cried more.

"This was your dream and I stole it! You wanted to become champion your whole life and I stole that chance from you!"

Hop looked at her, then he smiled brightly.

"All I really wanted was to impress you, " he said as he smiled brightly.

Gloria began to turn a deep shade of red.
"W-what?!"

"I thought that maybe if I became champion it would be enough to really impress you, " Hop replied.

Gloria ran and hugged him. This took Hop by surprise and he turned very red when Gloria nuzzled into his shoulder.

"You don't need to impress me, you'll always be my champion!"

Hop hugged Gloria back. She then pulled away enough to see his face.

The two looked into each others eyes. They slowly leaned forward closing their eyes.

Their lips were barely an inch away. Then-

Bede slammed open the door.

"Will you two hurry up! Everyone is waiting for you!"

When Bede seen the position they were in he made a face.

"Repulsive," was all he said before walking out.

The two laughed and began to walk out hand in hand.

For Gloria, this day just kept getting better and better.

{A/N}
Sorry that this is kinda rushed and not that good.
I'll see you all in the next oneshot!
Hope you enjoyed 😊