💦✨Magikarps secret story.2✨💦

“If there is someone in this world who understands you, it feels like that person is right beside you. Even if you’re as far apart as the end of the land and top of the sky.” 

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

Kailani left the Hammerlocke gym. She let out a loud sigh. She had lost the gym challenge.

She was so close but had just missed out.

She walked to the Pokemon Centre and healed up her Pokemon. As she waited for her Pokemon to be handed back, she noticed a familiar boy with dark brown hair.

Erich.

She hadn't seen him since she absolutely annihilated his team with her magikarp at the fire gym.

Nurse Joy handed Kailani her Pokemon back. She quickly took them and tried to leave without being seen by him.

Which she failed miserably at.

She walked straight into a table, knocking it over and scattering everything on it to the ground.

Erich turned in her direction and upon recognising who she was, he walked up to her.

Kailani sighed and faced him. She hadn't seen him since she bet him in a Pokemon battle at Motostoke.

She had felt bad for humiliating him in front of everyone like that. Then again, he was the one who decided to make a scene and challenge her to a Pokemon battle.

"Well well well"

"what do you want Erich?"

Erich gave Kailani a smirk that annoyed the hell out of her.

"I see that you're still going around with that useless magikarp. I also see that you are in a Pokemon Centre after coming from Hammerlocke stadium, I'm guessing magikarp couldn't hack the dragon gym?"

"At least I made it to the dragon gym! And also, my 'useless magikarp' seemed to be pretty useful when he destroyed your team at Motostoke"

Erich got visibly annoyed.

Kailani realised that he wasn't worth her time. She walked away from Erich and out the Pokemon Centre.

Erich ran out after her.

"At least I have Pokemon of worth in my team! That magikarp of yours is probably a ditto in disguise, no magikarp could ever defeat anyone in a Pokemon battle. They're just a waste of time."

Kailani stopped in her tracks. She was sick of Erich's taunts. She was sick of him making fun of magikarp.

She turned around to glare at him. Rage took control of her.

"What's your problem with magikarp?! What have they ever done to you, Erich?! Are you just that upset that you couldn't even get past the fire gym? Or are you just angry that it turns out you don't have what it takes to be champion!"

People started to gather around. They were probably expecting a Pokemon battle to happen soon.
Erich seemed glad that he had gotten under her skin.