Male!Inteleon❌Fem!Cinderace

Everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow,
🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥

A shining beginning

The little scorbunny raced around the tall grass, overflowing with energy. Her little paws set alight with her flames. The sunlight shone down on Hammerlocke Hills. Her favourite weather!

Unfortunately, it didn't last long. Dark clouds formed overhead, the temperature dropping ever so slightly. The little scorbunny looked up just in time to see the fat droplets of rain make their way towards the ground, dousing the Bunny's flames.

With a cry of discomfort, the scorbunny made a run for shelter.

She spotted a small alcove in a tree and began to sprint over to it. Something stopped her in her tracks, however.

She could see a small sliver of blue crowded around by some rhyperiors. Jumping from side to side, up and down, she tried to make out what they were looking at.

"Sssobble!"

Scorbunny then finally saw the little blue creature weakly attempting to protect it's small pile of berries.

Even with the type and weather advantage, the small sobble was powerless against the large ground type Pokemon. It didn't even bother to put up a fight, what was the point if it had no chance of winning?

However not all Pokemon had such a defeating mind set.

A small puff of smoke drew the attention of the rhyperior away from its victim. It almost didn't see the fire bunny at first as she was so small!

Giving the scorbunny a mocking glance, the rhyperiors turned back to their victim. Before they could take their bounty and leave, yet another distraction came their way. This time, in the form of a physical attack.

The double kick done hardly anything to the rhyperiors but now they were mad!

With a small shove the scorbunny was thrown across the floor.

And without a passing glance, the rhyperiors took their pay and left.

The sobble bolted over to his attempted saviour. The scorbunny tilted her head away in defeat. Sobble began panicking a little, not knowing how to cheer her up.

He slowly placed his hand on her fur, trying to get her attention, but when he pulled his hand back it was covered in a red, sticky liquid.

Panic overtook him once again. It was only a small wound but you think sobble would let that calm him down?

He looked at her with eyes that seemed to say I'm sorry!

She turned back to him, sympathy in her eyes. She felt awful that she couldn't help him.

"Aw, look! They're hurt! Let's go help them, Lee!"

The two small Pokemon turned their heads in the direction of the voice. An energetic woman came running towards them, a taller male in tow.

"Are you hurt little guy?" the man asked.
"Hey! Don't assume their gender!" the woman remarked as she pulled out a peculiar looking object from her pocket.