💦Magikarps secret Story💦

Magikarp, a classic Pokemon. Everyone knows about him...

Not everyone knows the story behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young teenage Hulburry trainer was running around with her friends. They had just recently gotten their first Pokemon and were having fun getting to know them.

Suddenly the young girl stopped. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye, hidden behind some baskets on the pier.

She walked over and tentatively checked behind the baskets.

There, a small oval shaped object sat. It was a greenish white colour with blue dots on it.

"A Pokemon egg!" she cried.

She picked it up as all her friends ran over to look at it. They all seemed mesmerised by it.

"What do you think it will be?"
"Maybe a sobble? Or a goldeen?"
"Maybe it's an eevee?"
"Or a chewtle!"

All the kids began to squabble over what the Pokemon could be. They started to name out some very elusive Pokemon.

"Maybe it's a magikarp?" a girl with dark skin and blue eyes asked.

"Pfft, yeah right. Who would want a magikarp?" a boy with sea green eyes spoke arrogantly.

The dark skinned girl glared at him.
"People who want a gyarados would want a magikarp,"

"If you want a gyarados then you should just go to the wild area and catch one at the lake of outrage! There's no need to waist your time with a useless magikarp!"

"Magikarp isn't useless! You're useless!"

The girl who found the egg turned to the dark skinned girl,
"Nessa calm down! I found it so it's my Pokemon, I'll decide whether it's useless or not,"

Nessa walked off with a stormy expression.

The boy looked triumphant.

"It'll be my Pokemon and I'm sure they'll be strong. I can feel it!"

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

The girl was wandering the wild area with her friend. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail.

She was looking to catch a pincurchin as the final addition to her water type team.

An electric type would make battling other water types easier as electric is super effective against water.

As she searched with her friend, her bag began to rustle.

She put her bag down and took out the egg she had found back in Hulburry.

A slight crack began to spiderweb across the shell. Her friend came running over and watched in awe as the egg hatched.

A burst of light came and the two looked away to shield their eyes. When they looked back, they beheld....

A little orange magikarp flopping helplessly on the ground.

The girls friend burst out laughing.
The girl winced in embarrassment at her friends rude response to the little magikarp.

The magikarp looked up and was met with gentle deep blue eyes. He instantly knew that he wanted her to be his trainer.

The girl noticed something odd about the magikarp. One of his eyes was a funny red colour.

"Oh my Arceus, Kailani! I can't believe you actually ended up with a magikarp!" the girls friend got out between her laughter.

Kailani picked up her magikarp and brought him to the closest space of water to set him down in.

Once he was in the water he looked a little more confident. He splashed a little and gave his trainer a determined look.

Kailani grinned at him and turned to her laughing friend.

"You won't be laughing when magikarp and I wipe the floor with you!" she said confidently.

Her friend stopped laughing and gave her a confused look.
"Whatever, hurry up and find that Pokemon you were looking for and then let's go home,"

Kailani put Magikarp into a nest ball she had in her bag.
"Whatever you say Heather. "

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ
3 months later
ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

"Magikarp use dive!"

Magikarp did as he was instructed and dived under the pool of water that had formed after his last max geyser.

"Arcanine use Flame charge!"

Magikarp avoided the attack and then shot up from the water, attacking the arcanine with a full body attack.

The arcanine went down easily.

Kailani jumped with joy and ran over to her magikarp. He had proven beyond strong and useful. He had become Kailani's strongest Pokemon.

The fire gym leader handed her the fire badge.
"Congratulations, you and your magikarp showed true fire out there!"

Kailani thanked him before leaving the stadium to change out of the gym uniform and to heal up her Pokemon.

As she left the motostoke gym, a boy came stomping out, looking very displeased. He must have lost the gym challenge.

Kailani noticed that it was Erich, a boy Kailani knew from back home.

"Hey Erich!" she called.

He went over to her and with a cold tone her asked, "what is it?"

Kailani rolled her eyes, "Jeez, I was just going to ask how you've been..."

Erich smirked at her,
"Probably better than you considering you have to lug that useless magikarp around with you!"

Kailani glared at him, "What's your problem? I was just being nice! And I don't remember asking for your opinion about magikarp anyways,"

Erich looked smug, "I bet I can beat you and your magikarp in a Pokemon battle!"

Like how you bet the fire gym just there...  Kailani thought. She was going to say it out loud but thought better of it. Instead she just rolled her eyes and made to walk off.

"I guess she's too chicken!"

This caught a lot of people's attention. Most of the gym challengers were in the gym at the time so they all turned to look.

Kailani turned around and looked Erich dead in the eye.

"You asked for it"

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

To be continued...

Sorry it's a little long but I'm having a lot of fun writing this. Part two will be out hopefully next week! I decided to put it into two parts instead of one gigantic one.

See you there~

Also thank you XxM3l10dasxX for the request!