✨💦Magikarp's Secret Story💦✨

Finale

'You See, sometimes friends have to go but a part of them stays behind with you'

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

'She has to be here!'

Corvisquire watched his friend look around in a panic.

As they had done in Hammerlocke, they searched all over: in every road, every alley, every window and house.

She wasn't in their home, that was empty. She wasn't in any of her friends houses and she wasn't in any of the places she liked to explore.

She wasn't in the stadium nor was she on any boat or dock or beach.

It's as if she just vanished.

They were now in her bedroom, magikarp was staring out the window as if expecting to see her walk in the door.

He was in full blown panic now. She wasn't anywhere he thought she would be and now he was out of ideas.

'Sh....She has to be here... Where else could she be?!'

'Alright CALM DOWN!'

Magikarp stopped freaking out when corvisquire let out a shrill cry.

'look, she could be out looking for you for all we know, we can stay here until the morning to see if she shows up,'

Magikarp nodded and corvisquire flew down into the kitchen to look for some food for them.

Magikarp just turned and stared out the window.

He had never been so far away from Kailani for so long before. It was driving him insane, what if something happened to her while they were apart?

What if she had found a new Pokemon to replace him?

What if she had gotten seriously injured in a den? WHAT IF SHE HAD DIED??!??!

Magikarp began to panic again.

He was splashing up and down in his basket. When he flipped himself so he was facing the bedside table he suddenly stopped.

There, a picture of him and Kailani after they won there first battle stood.

He remembered that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

'Hey Kai! Are you ready?'

Kailani looked at magikarp, who was splashing about in a little pond close by.

They had been doing a lot of training since he first hatched in the wild area, he was finally ready for his first battle against another trainer.

'Ready as I'll ever be! Right magikarp?'

Magikarp flipped out of the pond and jumped to attention. He gave his trainer a nod to indicate that he was ready for this.

'Alright, go chewtle!' Heather called.

A small blue, tortoise like Pokemon emerged from a net ball. He looked around and when he locked eyes with magikarp, a sinister expression passed over him.