🍎SoniaxLeon🍎

I just finished training so I'll write this while I'm waiting for my mam✌

🍎🍰🍎

"Young lady you get up and go do something! You've been doing nothing with your life!" an angry shout came from the bottom of the stairs.

A fourteen year old red head groaned as she slowly got out of bed. She had been up all night texting her friend.

She tiredly went to wash the sleep from her eyes. Slowly she went downstairs, bracing herself for the earful she'll get from her gran.

"Are you only waking up now?! Sonia, you can't just sit around all day doing nothing!"

Sonia rolled her eyes. "I'm not doing 'nothing', I go to cafes and I serve as the emotional support to many of my gym leader friends and the champion. If it weren't for me, then Leon would have broken down in tears at his last match!"

It was the professors turn to roll her eyes. "You helped him pick out a cap,"

"Hey, he was the one freaking out, not me! He called at like... Six in the morning just for me to come decide between two caps for him. Of course I had to throw those two caps away and find a nice looking cap for him.... "
Sonia began rambling on and on about her friends choice in fashion.

Magnolia just smirked and walked off.

When Sonia finally realised she was talking to herself, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Sonia called.

When she opened the door she was faced with an excited looking Leon.

"Hey!"

Sonia laughed at his child like antics. "What's up?"

Leon smiled and made to grab Sonia's hand, "as thanks for helping me pick out a cap, I decided to take you out for lunch!"

Sonia tried to pull back as he practically dragged her out the house.
"Leon, I haven't even had breakfast yet.. "

Leon noticed her night clothes, he blushed from embarrassment, "oh sorry, well then get changed and I'll bring you down for breakfast!"

Sonia checked her rotom watch, "I don't think they serve breakfast at half 12."

Leon looked a little exasperated, "then eat this, " he pulled an apple down from the apple tree out front and passed it to Sonia, "and then we can go have lunch at a cafe in Hammerlocke!"

Sonia groaned but obliged. "You're paying, " she muttered.

Leon shook his head a little, "obviously, "

🍎🍰🍎

Sonia contently watched a young couple walk by the cafe window. They were so cute.

"awww" Sonia said when the boy handed the girl a pokeball, she opened it up to reveal an applin.

Leon followed her eyesight and smiled. When he looked back at Sonia he blushed. Would he ever have the guts to do that with her?

"Thank you for the lunch," Sonia spoke as she finished off her Oran berry tart.

"N-no p-problem," Leon stammered.

Sonia just giggled. She was wearing a light green spring dress and brown shoes. She had her hair pulled into low teppigtails.

Leon was wearing black tracksuit bottoms and a designer red t shirt. He had his wooloo fur lined maroon jacket thrown over his shoulders like a cape.

"um, d-do you want to go to Wyndon? I heard that there's a carnival there right now.... We could ride the ferris wheel?" Leon managed to get out. His palms were a little sweaty.

Sonia just smiled and nodded.

🍎🍰🍎

It was getting late, Leon and Sonia had spent the whole day running around the carnival in Wyndon.

They had eaten ice cream and gone on different rides and done different activities.

Leon had won Sonia a stufful teddy in the pokeball throw.

They were now sitting in the Ferris wheel, nearing the top. Sonia was cuddling her stufful teddy.

Leon was looking out the window, blushing a little as he contemplated what to say to Sonia.

The Ferris wheel stopped at the top. It was much colder here. Leon looked back at Sonia, she was shivering and hugging the teddy tight to her chest.

Sonia was staring at her shoes. She really should have brought a jacket. Her shivering ceased however, when a soft wooloo fur lined coat was placed around her shoulders.

She looked up to see Leon sitting beside her, he was blushing.

Sonia relaxed against Leon, watching the stars come out over head as the sun disappeared and the moon rose up.

Leon blushed harder but eventually relaxed. He put his arms around Sonia. Time seemed to stop then and there as they watched the night sky, warm in each others arms.

Maybe one day Leon would be brave enough to confess to her, but until then, he just wanted to enjoy this moment.

This memory the two should share forever.

🍎🍰🍎