Half!Zoroark!Reader❌Bede pt1

🌺✨Happy times come and go, but the memories last forever ✨🌺

🌹🌺🌹🌺🌹🌺🌹🌺🌹🌺🌺🌹🌺🌹🌺

Running down the back alleys of Stow-on-Stide, you tripped over a rock. You fell to your knees, you could feel blood running down your leg where you had scraped it. Tears stung your eyes, but it wasn't because of the physical pain.

I'm so sick of this,

You thought as you cried. It was all that Mans fault, that awful man's fault.

You sat back against the alley wall and played with your thick black and red hair as you remembered that day.

🌺🌹🌺🌹

"Hurry up, Y/N, we don't want to get left out here at night!" the volunteer lady called. You were currently living in an orphanage in Wyndon that was run by a group of volunteers.

The group was constantly bringing the kids out on field trips and the likes, today they were looking around the Wyndon Stadium.

You politely nodded and went to follow the group back to the bus they had hired, but you stopped when you heard a whimper coming from behind the Pokemon Centre near the stadium.

You went to check it out. But you didn't know, you couldn't have known, that that was the worst mistake you had ever made.

"C'mon Y/N!" your friend called out to you.

"Just a second, Bede!" you replied and ran off towards the sound you heard.

There, laying on the ground, was a zoroark! It looked injured so you ran up to try and help it. It was breathing in laboured pants and it's legs looked bruised and bloody.

You tried to gently nudge it awake, it opened it's eyes and stared at you. Suddenly, you heard loud shouts and flashlights began to flicker on as the sun set over the city.

"It's over there!"
"hurry, before it can escape again!"
"how do we know it's this one?"
"the dynamax energy is through the roof! There's no other like it in the world! If we let it escape, then the Chairman will have our heads!"

The zoroark tried to stand but immediately fell into your lap.
"Hey, it's going to be okay, c'mon, get up!" you cried as the footsteps of an oncoming crowd grew louder and louder, you were just a child, you didn't understand what was going on.

Suddenly, dozens of lights began to shine in your eyes. You turned away and squeezed your eyes shut to block out the now blinding light of torches and flashlights.

"Hands up!"
"Move away from the Pokemon!"
"It's just a kid!"
"Get out of here! We only want the zoroark!"

You started to panic but didn't move away from the zoroark. These people didn't seem like they would 'help' it.

"This is your last warning. Move away from the Pokemon. Now. "

You shut your eyes and clung to the zoroark, you wouldn't let then take it away.

"Alright that's it!"

You threw your arms up to protect yourself as the sound of a gun shot poured out into the world.