The Newborn Prince

Once upon a Ninjago,there lived a happy family. The Emperor and Empress of Ninjago, Lloyd and Harumi. One day,..

"Lloyd!Guess what!" Harumi shouted.

"What?Is there something wrong?" Lloyd asked as he was about to panic.

"Nothing is wrong,but rather exciting." Harumi told Lloyd.

"Huh?" Lloyd asked confusedly.

"We're gonna be parents,Lloyd!" Harumi told Lloyd.

Lloyd was surprised and was very excited for the baby to be born. Harumi and Lloyd kept talking about the name they wanted to give their unborn baby, and had a bet about the gender the baby was gonna be.

"I bet it will be a boy." Harumi bet.

"Well I bet it will be a girl." Lloyd bet.

"We'll see who's right in the end." Harumi said.

"Okay." Lloyd replied and laughed with Harumi.

9 Months later, the baby prince was born and Lloyd and Harumi decided to name him, Prince Haru Nathanael Garmadon. They threw a Christening to celebrate the new member of the Royal Family. Everything was going really well, until,...

"Quiet One,is it time?!" Ultra Violet asked Harumi impatiently.

"Quiet One?" Lloyd asked confusedly.

"No way.Harumi is...." Cole said confusedly and shocked.

"You're the Quiet One?" Lloyd asked.

"Lloyd,I......I can explain." Harumi said but Lloyd didn't want to hear it.

"Save it!" Lloyd said and held Haru in his arms.

Harumi tried to hold Lloyd's hands but Lloyd backing away, she looked at the citizens and the ninja and ran away with the S.O.G. Lloyd looked at Haru and said, "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you,and I'm not gonna let someone like your mother go near you."

Lloyd looked at Harumi with the face of anger. Harumi looked back at Lloyd with tears and ran away. Lloyd's friends went to him and took him inside.

"Are you ok,Lloyd?" Cole asked.

"I'm ok.I'm only worried about Haru.I'm sure one day he will ask about his mother,I don't know how I'll be able to tell him." Lloyd said.

"Don't worry,we'll help." Kai said.

Haru giggled and tried to reach Lloyd's hair.

"We'll make sure he is protected.We got your back like always,buddy." Jay said and touched Lloyd's shoulder.

Meanwhile with Harumi.

"Why did you have to shout?!NOW YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING!!" Harumi yelled at Ultra Violet.

"I-I-I'm sorry,I-I.." Ultra Violet apologized nervously but Harumi cut off her apology.

"NOT another word!" Harumi shouted.

Ultra Violet nodded nervously and fearfully. Harumi went to her room and stared at a photo of her and Lloyd.

"UGH!!" Harumi yelled and threw the photo.

"Harumi,sorry to interrupt but the resurrection is about to begin." Mr.E reminded Harumi.

"Alright.I'm coming." Harumi replied and went to the Temple of Resurrection.

Ultra Violet, Killow, and Mr.E placed the Oni Masks around Harumi and they started the ceremony. After 2 hours, Lord Garmadon was finally resurrected.

"Lord Garmadon is BACK!!" Lord Garmadon shouted and laughed evilly.

The S.O.G knelt before Lord Garmadon and Harumi was the last one to kneel before him. She started to worry more about Lloyd and Haru.

"I gotta tell Lloyd." Harumi thought.