Chapter 23

*Brittany POV*

I woke up to see the guys all around me,with hayes arms around my waist. I got up, out of his arms,and made the guys breakfast. When I was done,half the guys were already awake. I woke the rest up,before I went to get ready for the day.

*Hayes POV*

When Brittany left to get ready I talked to the guys.... hey guys I need help,I said cleaning up my food. What's up?Nash said as the rest of the guys gathered around. I want to ask Brittany out,I said sounding nervous. Dude she is 17 years old your 14,Aaron said patting my shoulder. Yeah And Plus Matt loves her,Taylor said. So Do I,I said getting angry. Ok fine we will help but we aren't promising you will get her,Shawn said. Yeah she isn't easy to get,Carter said. For real,JackG said in a sad tone. Thanks guys,I said with a smile. What's up guys,Brittany said coming down the stairs looking so perfectly. Nothing. Just guy stuff,I said ending the conversation.

*Brittany POV*

Once I came down the stairs, the guys were acting weird,but then again that's them. When I finished cleaning up breakfast, the guys were in the living room,leaving Nash and I. So Brittany I need to tell you something, he said as he pulled me into a empty room. What's up?I asked. Hayes likes you,he said in a nerves tone. I know he does,I said getting up and leaving. He is going to ask you out,Nash said stopping me in front of the door. Seriously,I said turning around facing Nash. Yes. He wants the guys to help him out,He said as I sat down. Wow,I said. Yeah. I know. We tried to tell him,he said sitting beside me. Well it's cute that he likes me but im 17. I could get arrested for dating a 14 year old boy,I said starting to freak out. I know that's why you have to say no,Nash said. That's rude Nash, it's just a date and plus he hasn't even asked me yet,I said getting up and leaving. I walked into the living room to see the guys watching tv. I sat by Matt and JackG as we watched tv. As we watch I look out of the corner of my eye to see hayes looking at me. What am I suppose to do about him? If I go out with him he could ask me to be his girlfriend, if I say no I loss a great friend. But if I say yes I could get arrested. I need air!!!! Before I know it I was already a block down the road running. I finally stopped at the park,sat on the bench,and just thought. Maybe I should just ignore him until he just gives up,no that's what a third grader would do. Then again it works. No I just have to confront him about it,maybe Nash was just trying to scare me when he said he wants to ask me out. After spending 3 hours at the park,I decided to go home. Once I got home the guys were still at my house,plus the o2l. I walked in to see the tv off and all the guys in the living not talking. I closed the door and all the guys look up at me,before I knew it I was pulled in a group hug covered in guys. ARE YOU OK!Nash and Aaron asked at the same time. Yeah I'm fine,just tired,I said sitting on the couch.

They all sat around looking at me,not saying a word. Once they finally calmed down they went back to normal. So why did you leave,hayes asked breaking the silence. All the guys look at me ready to hear an answer. Well....... I know you like me hayes,I said looking at him. WHO TOLD YOU,he said yelling. Ok first calm down,nobody told me it's pretty obvious,and it's cute that you like me but I'm 17 and your 14. That's 3 year difference and plus I don't like to date anybody younger than me because it makes me feel like I'm the man in the relationship,I said as I hugged him tight. I understand,he said looking at me. But if any of these dummies hurt you,you can always talk to me,he said as he left.

I feel awful, I said putting my hands over my eyes. It's gunna be ok,Cameron said hugging me. No it's not,I said in a quiet voice as I left to go to my room. I feel like it won't ever be the same between hayes and I like it was before. I stayed in my room for the rest of the night,crying. Maybe it will be fine between us.

I finally got out of bed to get food for dinner. I walked down stairs to see the guys at the dinner table eating. Once I walked in the kitchen,they noticed me. How are you,sam asked. Ok I guess,I said getting pizza. How about you join us,Nash said. How's about I don't and say I did,I said walking back up to my room with food in my arms. I was in my bed not but 5 minutes before I heard a knock. I answer it to see............

What Shawn,I said sitting on my bed. I just wanted to come check on you,he said sitting beside me. I'm fine,I said. Ok whatever you say,he said watching Netflix with me. I put my head on his shoulder a we watched frozen together. At the end of the night,Shawn and I were cuddling. Before we knew it we were passed out I each other arms.