Chapter 25

*Hayes POV*
I woke up to see Brittany in my arms. I'm glad I got her back in my life,I just hope she wasn't serious about what she said about the guys. If so and they make me choose I'm gunna choose Brittany in a heart beat,not because I like her,but because she doesn't use me like they do.....

*Brittany POV*
I woke up and saw hayes looking at me. I think I made a mistake about not dating you thing,I said to him. Brittany I would love nothing more then for you to be mine,but I need to make sure that you and the boys are ok,he said before kissing my head. We aren't ok hayes,they aren't my family anymore,you are,i said whipping my eyes. That's why I'm going to pack up all my stuff and get a apartment, I said with a smile. Ok let's go get your stuff then,hayes said getting up. Ok,I said slidding on my vans. Are you wearing that,hayes said with a smile. Yep because I want to make them mad and it's a lazy day,I said putting my hair into a bun. Alright let's go,he said as I got in my car.

*Hayes POV*
I hope this goes better then I think.

*Brittany POV*
I pulled up to my house,got out with hayes,and walked in........
Nobody was awake luckily, so hayes and I just went to my room to grab my stuff.
We walked in to see all the guys spread out around my room. Once hayes was in my room,I slammed it shut,all there heads shot up. They all looked up at me. Are you staying or leaving again, Aaron asked. Really I've been gone all night and that's what you say to me when I get back,I said as I began packing. And no I'm not staying where I'm not wanted,I said zipping up my bag. You are wanted,its just.........Cameron said. What Cameron,it's just what,I said running to the bathroom to get more stuff. Nothing just go,he said laying back down. That's what I thought,I said looking back at hayes. Hayes get over here,Nash said to Hayes. No,I'm staying with Brittany,he said as he grabbed my waist. No your not,mom won't let you,he said. Yeah she will,because Brittany is 17,he said making his brother mad. Why are you packing you will be back by tomorrow because you miss us,carter said.
I walked over to carter and just looked in his eyes,before I knew it I had slapped him. I walked back to my stuff,grabbed it and left,without looking back. Once I got to the car,put ny stuff in the car,and was ready to leave. The guys were outside too. I looked back at all of them,before I got in the driver seat waiting in hayes. Once hayes said goodbye we left........