Chapter 12

*Matt POV*

I woke up not in my room. That's when I remembered coming to Brittany's house. I look to my left to see the love of my life sleeping beside me. I'm glad I came down here I missed her, and the way Aaron was telling me the stuff she was doing she missed me, because I was acting the same way. And the stuff he told me about Taylor I was angry. He needs to back off she is mine not his. I was knocked out of my thoughts to see Brittany starting to wake up. Good morning,I said as I kissed her cheek. Morning,she said as she rolled on her stomach. Its time to get up,I said poking her side,which made her jump. Stop it,she said in a whiney voice. I decided to get up and showed before her because she takes so long. After that I came back in her room dressed to see Brittany still in bed. Get up,I said jumping on her bed. No,she said pulling the covers over her head. Why won't you get up,I asked laying beside her. Because I want to cuddle,Brittany said in a low voice. All I did was bring her into my chest and held her. I missed you so much,Brittany said sounding like she was going to cry. I miss you to. You have no I idea,I said as I kissed her head. Really,she said as she looked up at me. Of course,I said kissing her. Thank you,she said as she snuggled deeper into me. For what,I asked. For loving me,she said in a putting her head in my neck. I will always love you and thank you,I said putting my head on hers. Can we have a lazy day today,she asked looking at me. Sure let's go,I said as we walked down stairs to the living room.

*The Guys POV*

Ever since Brittany kicked us out and not talking to us we miss her. We miss Matt to we don't know why he left us,but a lot of us have been thinking of leaving. Its just not fun anymore. But of course Nash and his "thing" are talking about brittany. Yes we did talk about her but that's only because we started believing whatever Sarah said about Brittany. The tour isn't the same without Brittany,nobody has smiled in a few days. Not even Nash, I can tell Sarah is getting on his nerves.

*Brittany POV*

I'm glad I spent the hole day with Matt.....oh wait he was on his phone the hole time. SERIOUSLY!!!! I got up and left him There by himself while I fixed lunch. Hey babe?Matt said as he sat in a chair...ON HIS PHONE!!!! I didn't say anything I just continued fixing lunch. Hello are you mad at me,Matt asked looking at me. No just continue playing on your phone,I said as I slid his sandwich across the bar and left. I went in my room to get dressed for my pool. I walk out of my room to see the guys back from were ever they went. Hey,I said as I hugged Aaron and whispered in his ear. He has been on his phone all day long,I said as I left to the pool. I went out and stayed there. Can I join you,Taylor asked me. Sure,I said not even looking up. What did he do this time,Taylor asked as he sat on the other chair. He was on his phone the hole time and I was trying to spend time with him but no,I said as I whipped some tears. Its ok Britt you will find a guy out there for you,Taylor said. Thanks Taylor,I said as I gave him a side hug and went back to tanning. Yo Taylor can I talk to MY girlfriend alone,Matt said sounding jealous. Sure good luck Brittany,Taylor said as he left. Why are you mad?Matt asked me as he sat down on the chair with me. Ask your phone,I said as I started getting up. What does my phone have to do with it,Matt asked as he raised his voice a little. YOU WERE ON IT THE HOLE DAY!!!! I WAS TRYING TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND BEFORE HE LEFT BUT YOU DIDNT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!,I yelled back before I went inside. How did it go?Sam asked as I passed through the kitchen. I didn't say anything I just went to my room and got in the shower. When I was done, I walked in my room to see Sam on my bed on his phone. He put it down once he noticed me. Do you want to talk about it,he said as he got up and opened his arms. I nodded my head yes as I began crying..... It's going to be ok princess, Sam said as he began rubbing my back as I cried harder. I'm done crying about it,I said as I began whipping my tears. Good for you but he is pretty upset him self,Sam said looking at me in the eyes. Not to be rude but he should be, I was trying to spend time with him but his phone is more important then me,I said as I left my room. I walk in the kitchen to see Aaron ordering pizza. Hi,I said as I grabbed a water from the fridge. He nodded his head up as he continued to talk on the phone. I went in the living to see Matt with his hands over is head. I walked up to him and put my head on his shoulder. I'm so sorry,Matt said as he pulled me in to his arms. It's ok,I said trying not to cry. For the rest of the night we just enjoyed each other companies. When it came time for bed we went to my room,changed and got ready for bed. Good night Brittany,he said as he kissed my head. Good night Matt,I said as I snuggled into him. I love you and I'm still sorry,he said as he played his head on mine. I love you 2 and it's ok I promise,I said looking up at him,kissing him,and going back were I was.