Chapter 20

*Brittany POV*

I woke up and ran straight to Aaron's room. I walk in to see his bed made to were it looks like he didn't sleep in it. I then ran down stairs to see again that it was empty. I ran around the house and nobody was home. I ran back to my room,got showered,changed,and got in my car trying to find the guys. That's when I got a call........I rushed as fast as I could to get to the jail as soon as possible. When I got there I ran in with out looking back.

Hi I'm here to see Aaron carpenter, I said to the officer in the front desk. Sorry family only,he said not looking up. I'm his sister,I said as he finally looked up at me. This way,he said grabbing keys and walking down a hallway.

We finally reached his jail room when I saw all of them in there.

Hey you have a visitor, the police man said. All of there eyes met mine then they looked back down. What happened, I said as I grabbed a chair and sat outside the room. Nothing Brittany,Nash said. Did I ask you,I don't think so. So why don't you shut it,I said as the guys looked shocked. Whatever,he said as he rolled his eyes. Just bail us out already,JackG said. No. I'm not bailing any of you out,I said as the guys looked really mad. We are your family and your gunna leave us in here!!!,Carter said yelling. Yeah I am and none of you are my family,because family don't keep secrets from eachother, I said as I put the chair back were it was and I was about to leave,but was stopped. Ok fine,Sam said. What happened was when you finally went to sleep. Arron sent me a text saying her needed help getting payback at Nash,so we all snuck out and went to find Aaron. When we did,he was at the beach with Nash...talking. We all ran over and started hitting him and punching him,but we didn't know Nash had backup. That's when we all got jumped and we all ended up fighting. Then someone saw and called the police,and now we are here,he said looking down like the others. Wow,was all I could say. When I bail you out I want all of you out,pack your stuff and get out,I said whipping tears. Why? We told you what you wanted to know,Aaron said finally talking. Yes and???I said. I got up and talked to the officer,gave him the money, and bailed them out.

We all got in the car and it was silent. Nobody said or did anything.

When we got home,I went straight to my room and started packing. When I was finished,I went down stairs to see the guys in the kitchen. I walked right passed them until I was stopped. Are we ever gunna talk about this,carter said. There is nothing to talk about,I said. Well I thought we were leaving?,Sam said. You were but I decided to leave since there is more room here and you don't have to waste your money,I said as my phone began to ring.
Conbon- I'm here
Me- Ok. I will be out there in a minute
Conbon- ok. Bye
Me- Bye.

Who was that?Aaron asked. Conner I'm staying with o2l,I said walking towards the door. Why are you leaving?Shawn said pulling me a hug. Because y'all have some stuff to figure out and I'm not gunna be a part of it,I said grabbing my bags. I'm sorry,Nash said. I don't forgive you. You are a scared stubborn cheater who is scared of relationships,I said looking at him. No I'm not,he said getting mad. Really Nash,this is what second or third time you have cheated on me,I said whipping my tears. Does that really matter Brittany,Nash said. Yes because that means I will never love you like I did when you hurt me,I will never be able to trust you,I said opening the door. Please Brittany,Taylor said.

I turned my head and walked out,not looking back. I loaded my stuff into conner's car,and we left.

When we got to the o2l house kian was the first one outside. I missed you,kian said to me in a whisper. I missed you to,I said with a smile. After I hugged and talked to the guys,I decided to go to bed, because it was a long day. I was about to fall asleep when someone came in and layed with me. Good night jc,I said as I began to fall asleep. Good night beautiful, he said before he kissed my head and fell asleep.