Chapter 1

*Brittany POV*

Why did they do this to me I thought they liked me.....

FLASH BACK

Brittany Why don't you leave we never liked you,Nash said with a grin on his face while the rest of the guys laugh. Yeah your so ugly I can't believe we were ever friends with you,Matthew said also laughing. Awee look little princess is crying,JackG said while laughing which made all the guys laugh. Why are y'all doing this to me?I asked while whipping my tears from my face. We never liked you we just used you because we are friends with your brother,Shawn said with a grin on his face. That's when I grabbed my stuff and left nash's house.

FLASH BACK ENDED

That happened 1 year ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday. We all used to be bestfriends then high school hit and they started to be mean to me. After that night my brother and I moved to L.A. and never looked back. Now we both make YouTube videos, he is a model and I'm a Victoria secret model.

Hey Brittany come here please,Aaron said calling me from the living room. What's up?I asked as I walked into his room with him. Look at this,he said handing me his laptop. I looked at it and there they were. Nash,Matthew,Cameron,Taylor,jackJ,jackG,and Carter. Why are you showing me this?I asked him as I gave him his laptop back to him. We were invited to magcon and I looked it up on YouTube and they popped up on several video's. Are you saying that we are going on tour with them,hopping he would say no. Yes that's what I'm saying,Aaron said running his hands though his hair. When do we leave,I said laying my head on his shoulder?.Well in about 4 hours,he said standing up and starting packing. How long will we be gone?About 3 or 4 months,he said looking at me in the eyes. You don't have to go brittany,he said sitting beside me. Its ok Aaron I'm just happy I get to meet my fans in person,I said with a smile as I left his room. This is going to be fun......

*The boys POV*

Hey guys get in here,Nash said calling all the guys in the living room. What's up?JackG said while everybody sat done in the kitchen. Bart just called me and said that two new people will be joining us on tour,he said looking at all the guys in the eyes. What's wrong with that?Taylor asked. Its Brittany and Aaron,Nash said with his head down. The room went quiet,nobody said anything. What do we do?Carter asked breaking the silence. I don't know,Nash said with his head still down. Why were we mean to her she did nothing to us,Shawn said with a stutter in his voice. I forgot it was so long ago,Nash said making eye contact with the guys. Well now we need to make it up to her because we owe her that much,jackJ said. Yeah I mean she was our best friend and so was he,Matthew said with sadness in his eyes. Well we leave in 4 hours so get packing we have a long tour ahead of us,Nash said as he left to pack with us following him. I hope they forgive us.......

*Aaron POV*

Its time to go,I said yelling up the stairs at my sister. I'm ready,she said rushing down the stairs so that we could leave. Ok so when we get there don't talk to them or anything,I said as we sat in my car. And I will make sure you stay in a room with me. Aaron I will be ok and I don't plan on talking to them anyways,Brittany said while looking out the window. I just don't want them to hurt you again Brittany. Aaron I gave them a chance and they blew it but if they prove to me that they have changed then I will give them another chance,Brittany said looking at me. Ok,was all I could say. I mean if they hurt her as bad as they did last time I'm taking her home,I don't care if it's in the middle of the tour or not my family comes first.

We get to the airport and board our plane. Brittany fell asleep 5 minutes into the ride with her music in her ears. After about 4 hours they announced that we landed in Florida. I woke Brittany up,got our bags,and started walking through the airport, when we saw them.....

*Brittany POV*

We were walking in the airport when Aaron stopped and grabbed my hand,I looked up to see all of them looking at me but two stood out, Sam Wilkinson AKA (best friend) and a boy who looked like Nash.

BB, Sam called out knocking me out of my thoughts. Sammy,I yelled back running towards him. He picked me up,spun me around,and hugged me tight. I missed you so much bae,Sam said in my ear so only I could hear. I missed you too,I said before he put me down. So what's your name cutie,I said as I walked up to the little blue eyed boy. I'm hayes perfection,he said with his hand out and winking at me. Well hi hayes I'm Brittany that's my brother Aaron,I said pointing to Aaron who was talking to Sam. Let's get to the hotel Bart is waiting for us,Nash said but I just started walking with Aaron,sam,and Hayes.

We get to the car and I'm stuck sitting beside Taylor and Matt. I hate it here already. I put my head phones in and ignored them and listened to my music. We get to hotel and I'm sharing a room with Sam and Cameron. At least I'm here with Sam it's not all that bad....hopefully......

I'll be back BB I'm going to get dinner with the rest of the guys,Sam said before he hugged me and left me in a room with Cameron....great.....

How have you been,Cameron asked me as I made my way to my bed. Fine,I said with a blank face. Brittany I'm so sorry for the way I treated you,Cameron said running to my bed and pulling me into a hug. I was shocked at first but then I started to hug back. Cameron you were one of the ones who hurt me the worst but that just because you were my boyfriend,I said pulling out of the hug and sitting on the bed. Brittany I'm so sorry can you please give me another chance so we can start over,he said sounding like he was about to cry. I guess,I said looking at my hands. Thank you Brittany,he said grabbing one of my hands and holding it tight. I looked up and before I knew it he pulled me into a tight hug. Thank you brittany,he said looking in my eyes. Please don't hurt me again Cameron,I said with one clear tear from my eye. I won't I promise,he said before whipping my tear.

Cameron and I ended up talking for a few hours to catch up on stuff that we missed and I missed it a lot. We were about to do something but they all walked through the door...... They all walked in.I feel sick. Hey Britt,hayes said as he hugged me and sat down, hey hayes what's up?. Nothing much just hanging with the guys,cool. I said and sat down on my bed beside Cameron and sam. So how long have you been modeling? Taylor asked me breaking the silence. About a year,I said looking at my phone the hole time. It would be nice if you were trying to make conversation too,Nash said with attitude. Excuse me,I said putting my phone down and looking him in the eye. Ever since you got here you have been rude to us,he said raising his voice. YOU KNOW WHAT NASH WHEN YOUR BESTFRIENDS CALL YOU RUDE AND HURTFUL NAMES TO YOUR FACE AND DONT SAY SORRY,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH,SO NEXT TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH THINK FIRST.I said before I slammed the door and left the room.

*The boys POV*

Wow,was all Nash could say after Brittany left. REALLY NASH, I MIGHT HAVE BEEN AFRAID TO HURT YOU A YEAR AGO SINCE SHE WAS DATING CAMERON, BUT NOW I CAN DO WHAT I PLEASE, AND IF YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER YELL AT HER AGAIN I WILL TAKE HER AND LEAVE. Aaron said before leaving to chase Brittany.

What have we done,jackJ said before putting his hands through his hair. I didn't do anything she forgave me,Cameron said with the guys looking at him. WHAT!!!they all said at the same time with anger in there voice. Yeah today when y'all left and now I have to make it up to her since I hurt so bad,he said getting up from the bed and leaving. Well now we have to see if she will forgive us because I miss her,carter said making a point. Yeah I still really like her a lot,Shawn said while some of the guys agreed.

*Brittany POV*

After about 30 minutes of walking around the hotel Aaron finally found me and took me back to the room. When we got there the guys were gone. Good I'm pretty sure I might of hurt Nash if he was still in here. I get changed in my pjs and head to bed ready for this tour to be over with.