Chapter 5

*Cameron POV*

I was really happy to have Brittany beside me last night and this morning. I hope she says yes to me asking her out. I really like her a lot and i know by the way she looks at Nash that she doesn't like him like that. I was knocked out of my thoughts to hear Brittany phone going off to see a call from........ex???? I picked it up.

Hello??

Hey Brittany I known that we broke up a few month's ago but I miss you and if you say yes to o2l on tour then I will be able to see your beautiful face

Sorry dude but she is with magcon and she is with me now so move on,with that I hung up on him and just in time to see Brittany starting to wake up.

Who was that,she asked. That was your ex,I said in a angry voice. Omg Cameron I'm so sorry I broke up with him months ago,she said trying to make things better which made me smile. Its ok Brittany,I said pulling her into my chest. Thank you,she said before she snuggled into my chest.

But I didn't know she was asked to go on tour with o2l. I hope she stays here with me.

*Brittany POV*

I can't believe he called me even after 3 months..... I really like Cameron and I don't want him to ruin it. And I'm not going to join o2l magcon is my family,they may not do the smartest things but I'm full of forgiveness. I'm glad I came here with Aaron,but Aaron still hasn't forgiven them yet. I wonder what is taking him so long,I mean he still talks to them and stuff but it's not the same. We all walked down to the lobby with Cameron by my side. Its like he was protecting me from something. We were all getting our food and stuff when a big group of fans came running in towards us. They all surrounded the guys and I. I started not being able to breath,I had to get out of there. I finally got through the huge group of girls without the guys noticing me. After about 30 minutes of going around the hotel trying to control my breathing,I finally reached the hotel room. I open it to it empty. they must have already gone to the event today. I decided to just go sight seeing and I will see the guys later. I walked out to see different shops and other stuff. Its kind of sad that I only get to stay here for tonight then I have to leave with the guys to go to the next place.

After about 5 hours of sight seeing,I get back to the hotel to see the guys on there phones......

I walk in. Hi guys,I said as I late my head on jackJ shoulder. Were have you been Britt,Aaron asked sitting in front of me. I went sight seeing,I said with my eyes closed. You scared us,Nash said sitting be side me and pulling me into a hug. Sure,I said getting out of his hug. What's that suppose to mean,Nash asked. I get off the bed and look at him. Not talk or anything just looking in his eyes. Now you see Nash your mouth says one thing but your eyes say something totally different, I said looking at jackJ since I got that from him.

You don't know what your talking about,Nash said rolling his eyes and leaving....... Now that's done who wants to get pizza with me,I said turning around with a smile. Yeah let's go!!I heard the guys say. We all run to different cars. When we get to the pizza place it's almost empty. Yessss. We all get what we want and head back to the hotel. When we get there Bart is waiting in our room. Ok guys we leave for L.A. in 7 hours so hurry up and pack.

I'm so happy to be going home.

After we all finished our food we started packing. After everybody was done we all headed to the airport. Hey Britt, Cameron said sitting beside me. Hi,I said laying my head on his shoulder. Are you tired princess,he asked me as he played his head on mine. I shock my head up and down. Well when we get into the hotel you can stay with me and we can sleep,he said kissing my head. Flight 55c to L.A. is ready to be boarded,the lady on the intercom. We all got up,grabbed our stuff,and headed to the gate. As I was almost to the ate Cameron grabbed my hand and intertwined them together. We get on the plane and sit together. Hey Britt I now that we have a bad past but I want to make it up to you by you giving me another chance to be your boyfriend, Cameron said looking me in the eyes the hole time. I couldn't help but smile. Ok Cameron I will be your girlfriend,I said before he kissed me. There were fireworks everywhere. Hey no PDA,Aaron said looking at Cameron. So are y'all back together,Sam said with excitement in his voice. Yes we are,he said bring me to his chest. I looked at Jack and Nash,they looked hurt. I don't know why.

Cameron and I listened to my music,so enough we were asleep.