Chapter 9

*The Guys POV*

After the event the guys didn't talk to each other. When they got home it was silent, nobody said or did anything for the rest if the night. They were all worried about Brittany. They all went to sleep thinking and wondering if it will ever be the same again.....

*Brittany POV*

I woke up with no smile,happy thoughts,nothing. I got up and decided to go for a run maybe that will make me happy. I get dressed in running clothes. When I get done,I headed down stairs to see all the guys in the kitchen. They all look at me but I didn't look back I just went to Sam and Aaron. Morning guys,I said as I went to the fridge to get water. Hey,they both said in a sleepy tone. I was wondering if Sam wanted to come for a run with me,I said doing puppy eyes. Sorry bae I can't Aaron and I have to meet up with some guys to discuss stuff,Sam said as he kissed my head and left with Aaron. I will go with you,Taylor said. Ok thanks,I said as I sat down at the bar. That's when I was left in the kitchen with the guys. After the longest 5 minutes of my life,Taylor came out and we were ready. So why did you let me come with you,Taylor asked me as we ran our second mile. Because you didn't say anything bad about me,you will always be my friend since I have known you longer,and you help me when the guys were bullying me. I said looking at him as we arrive at the house. Thanks Britt and I'm still here for whatever you need,he said opening the door but to only end up hitting me with it. Omg Brittany are you ok,he asked me. Yeah but I just hit my head on the door,I said in between laughs, which soon he joins. After laughing Taylor help me up off the ground and we went Inside. We walk in to see the guys with "her". They all turn towards me then look away. Get out,I said looking at Sarah. No,she said standing her ground. Don't make me ask again get out Sarah,I said as the hole room had there eyes on us. Make me,she said with an evil grin. Ok,I said as I walked over to her,grabbed her hair hard,and pushed her out the door. I shut it and look at the guys. SERIOUSLY!!!,I said yelling as loud as I could. What were we supposed to do Brittany!!,Nash said standing. NOT INVITE HER IN!!!!I said on the verge of losing it. We aren't that mean unlike you,JackG said. SERIOUSLY! WHEN HAVE I EVER BULLIED YALL,TORN UP FRIENDSHIPS,OR EVEN ACTED LIKE I WAS YALL FRIEND WHEN I WASNT!!!!! OH WAIT THATS YALL. SO DONT YOU EVER CALL ME MEAN!!!,I said as I look each of them in the eyes. REALLY BRITTANY CHECK YOURSELF YOU TOOK TAYLOR WITH YOU!!!,Shawn yelled. BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY BESTFRIEND, HE NEVER BULLIED ME WHEN I NEEDED MY BESTFRIENDS OR EVEN AT ALL,AND HE HAS BEEN BY MY SIDE AT EVERYHING AND THROUGH EVERYTHING. SO YOU KNOW WHAT I TRUST HIM MORE WITH MY LIFE THEN I DO WITH ANY OF YOU,I said looking at them. Cameron was about to say something but Bart called me. I put him on speaker.

B- hey Brittany tell the guys we have an event in 2 hours.

Me- ok and I'm leaving tour so I want you to find the guys a place to stay because they aren't staying here,I said looking at the guys as they all look sad.

B- ok I will take care of it as long as you sing for us on your last tour

Me- ok will do. And thank you Bart for a wonderful experience.

B- no problem maybe we will see you next tour

Me- maybe I don't know I still have modeling to do

B- just think about it ok

Me- ok bye

B- bye

Pack your stuff,I said to the guys as Aaron and Sam walk in the door. What's going on here,Aaron asked as we all sit in the living room. I quiet the tour and the guys are leaving,I said as I move closer to Taylor. Ok,Aaron said as he went up stairs. So what did you do today,I asked Sam. Its a surprise and it's so great Brittany but I can't tell you until tonight,he said with excitement. Ok,I said with an excited smile. Ok now go get your stuff and leave,Aaron said as he came down the stairs. Ok,they all said. But it's not upstairs it's outside,Aaron said as he opened the front door. They all walked out side to see there stuff all over the yard. I couldn't contain my laughter it was so funny. We were all laughing our butts off. But is my stuff out there,Taylor asked. No your staying here with us,Aaron said as a smile appeared on Taylor face. We shut the front door and left the guys to find and pick up there stuff in the yard. They finally left 2 hours ago and I don't have any regrets about what just happened. We were all at dinner when Aaron finally started to talk. So the news is we are going on our own tour,on a tour bus. He said as we all had smiles on our faces. When does it start?Taylor asked as he grabbed my hand. Next week,he said as he put his plate in the sink,kissed my head,and went to bed. Who is the manager? I asked. Its my dad,Sam said with excitement. Ok thank y'all, I said as I hugged him before he went to bed. But before we leave I told Burt I would sing at there event down here which is tomorrow,I said looking at Taylor. Ok I will come with you,he said as he grabbed my plate and his. Thank you,I said hugging Taylor. No problem Britt,he said as he kissed my head,grabbed my hand,and walked to my room.