Chapter 16

1 WEEK LATER.....
*Brittany POV*

Today is the day I go home.... the only problem is that we are in New York for an event and we live in L.A. that's like an all night flight. Great......

I got up,showered,and went to wake the guys up. I went to Taylor's room first since he is easy to wake up. I walked in to see him already up? Hey what are you doing up so early? I asked laying next to him. We are going home today and I know that you would have been jumping on the bed and a bunch of other stuff to wake me up,Taylor said heading to the bathroom. He knows me so well. Next was Aaron. I walk in to see him asleep. I walk to his bed and begin jumping. Stop,Aaron said in a whiney voice. Nope sorry we are leaving for home in 3 hours and I want you there with me,I said jumping higher. If you jump any higher your gunna hit your head on the fan,Aaron said laughing. Sure,I said still bouncing. Soon enough he was right. I jumped to high and hit my head on the fan, I didn't feel good at all..... and all Aaron in did was laugh at me. But this felt weird, like I was going to pass out. The last thing I remember is falling off the bed,hitting the floor,and then I blacked out.

*Aaron POV*

I should have stopped her. We were having fun one minute and in the hospital the next. We all waited for her to get out. I even called the guys,O2L and Magcon. After 2 hours the doctor came out. The carpenter family?he said as I stood up. He took me over to the side and told me. Your sister will be fine but when the fan hit her head it damaged a little part of skull,so she will have surgery,he said in a serious tone. Is she awake? Can I see her,I asked in a stutter. She hasn't awaken yet but she will in the next 45minutes to and hour,he said as before he left. After the talk I went back and told the guys what he told me. We were all sitting and waiting when we see Matt walk in with this girl. she Should of put on more clothes that's nasty. He runs over to us. Is she ok? Can I see her? He asked in a nervous and serious tone. You know Matt you would know if you weren't so busy with this Thing , I said. Ok first I'm not a thing I'm a model. Matt came and got me while I was in a photo shoot,Emma said. Just leave I know for a fact Brittany would punch miss perfect in the face and not talk to you anymore Matt,I said as the guys agree. Whatever my photo shoot is more important then this,Emma said. Excuse me,a little voice said. We all turn our heads to see Brittany in a wheelchair. You heard me cripple, Emma said with a smirk. Oh really,Brittany said getting out of the wheelchair and walking towards Emma. Yeah,Emma said crossing her arms over her fake boobs. Now you see Emma I would punch you in the face but it's already messed up from plastic surgery, and I can tell by the way you look the only real thing on you is your clothes,so why don't you back up,turn around,and go get help with all of that,I said pointing to her hole body. At least I'm pretty,she said. In your eyes pumpkin, I said with a half smile. You know what I don't need this,she said with her hands in the air. We know you need metal help,Brittany said standing her ground. Lets go Matt,she said as she walked away.

*Brittany POV*

After my fight with emma, Matt stayed. Hey I'm- I cut him off. No Matt just leave I don't want to see you right now,I said as I got back in a wheelchair and went back to my room. Once I got back in they all followed behind me. So when do I go home?I asked at I got comfortable in the bed. Its not determined yet,Aaron said sitting beside me. Why,I asked as the guys looked like they were gunna cry. Because when you jumped and hit the fan it damaged your skull so you have to have surgery, Aaron said as the guys all had glossy eyes. Wow,I said looking at the ceiling. It will be ok,JackG said. I know but I wanted to go home,I said in whiney voice. They all had smiles on there faces. Does you head hurt,the nurse said. No it feels good,I said in a sarcastic tone. The nurse looked mad before she left. Get me the doctor,I said to the guys. They ran and got the guy. How-I cut him off. Shut it. I want this surgery today matter of fact right now. I am going home either late tonight or I will leave with a damaged skull. So either get it done now or I will fix it later,I said to the doctor who had shock on his face with the guys. Ok we will get you set up,he said before he left. After he left all the guys attention was on me. Why did you act like that,Nash asked. Because I hate hospitals and doctors,so the sooner I get out of here the happier I will be,I said as I got out of bed. Brittany maybe you shouldn't be walking,Matt said. And maybe you shouldn't be talking, I said in a fake grin. Were are you going,Sam asked. To get food,I said before I was joined by JackG. We could have gotten it for you,he said. Nope I hate having people do stuff for me. I like doing them on my own. I feel like they have something better to do then take care of me,I said as we got my food and headed back. I wouldn't mind taking care of you,he said with his head down. I stopped him,kissed his cheek, and continued to walk. What was that for,JackG asked catching back up with me. Because it was sweet and you are taking care of me,I said as we entered my room. So why did y'all come,I asked eating gummy worms. Just Because you kicked us out doesn't mean we aren't your friends anymore,Nash said. I know but I was mean to y'all,I said with my head down. No we were mean first you just fired back,Shawn said. Well thank you,I said as I smiled at all of them. Your welcome,they all said. After few minutes the doctor came in. We have news,he said. You didn't damage your skull,it's a tumor, he said in a serious tone. I couldn't say anything and neither could the guys we were all in shock. What about the surgery can y'all remove it?I asked whipping tears. Yes but there is a chance were you could lose your memory and not get it back,he said. Or?I said. Or the surgery go great and nothing goes wrong,he said. Is that it,I said crying. One last one. There is a fifty fifty chance of you living or dying. Wow thanks doc,I said sarcastically. I will give you time to think,be said as he left us. It was quiet for 10minutes. I'm gunna do it,I said breaking the silence. Are you serious,they all said almost yelling. DID YALL NOT HEAR HIM ITS A 50 50 CHANCE EITHER WAY! I would rather get it out and have a chance to live then die a slow and painful death,I said looking at them. The doctor came back and I told him my choice and he went and to set me up as I said goodbye to the guys...... I will see y'all when I wake up,I said to them. Promise, they said crying. I promise,I said as I wrapped my pinky around all of there pinkies. The doctor took me through the doors and that's when I passed out.

*Aaron POV*

Its been 3 hours since she was taken into surgery, Nash said growing impatient. I would rather them take there time and get things right then them hurry and make a mistake,I said. All the guys agreed with my statement. Don't worry guys she will be fine She is a strong girl,I said trying to calm everybody down. Remember in 2nd grade Taylor and I were in Mrs Collins class on thanksgiving, and I drank her juice. She was so mad at me she started chasing me around the room,Carter said making us laugh. Oh and remember when we went camping when we were six and we all got poison ivy, jackJ said as we all laughed. After about 2 hours of laughter laughing and talking about memories the doctor came out. The carpenter family,he said as we all stood up. Ok we are done Brittany did great she lost some blood but she should be fine,the doctor said as we all took a breath of relief. Thank you doc can we see her,I asked. Yes but be careful 1 or 2 at the most should be in there at a time,he said. Oh and her memory,Matt asked before the doc left. Its should be fine but if not come and get me,he said before he left behind the doors. So who wants to see her first? Nash asked. Lets see is she remembers Sarah,I said as I called Sarah.

Ok Sarah will be here in a few apparently she had a interview in New York,I said as we waited for her. Of course she comes looking like she just got out of a party,but hey at least she is wearing more clothes then Emma but not by much. So why did y'all call me,she said with attitude. We want to see is Brittany will remember you,we said. Ok we're is she,she said with a smirk on her face. She is in her room We haven't seen her yet so just wait for her to wake up. Be nice to her Sarah,I said getting in her face. Ok,she said putting her hands up for defense.

*Sarah POV*

This is gunna be fun. I went up to the lady in the front desk to get her room number. I got it and headed to my ex bestfriends door.

*Brittany POV*

I wonder how the surgery went?. Am I alive?. I CAN HEAR MYSELF TALK....THATS SO AWESOME. Man I'm hungry what I wouldn't do for some gummy worms or pudding right now. After debating rather if I should open my eyes or not,I decided to get up....I mean I had to pee. I got up and fell. But someone helped me up.....Sarah? I said as I got out of her hands. You remember me? She said to me as she helped me up. Yeah How can I forget your mean butt,I said with attitude. Ok do you remember the guys? She asked in a serious tone. Of course I remember them,I said as I hobbled into the bathroom. When I got out I saw Aaron,I went and gave him a hug. I'm glad your ok,Aaron said as he helped me in bed. Thank you and me 2,I said in breath. Well you get some sleep we will talk in the morning,he said before he kissed my he as d and left me to sleep