Chapter 4

*Nash POV*

I'm happy that I finally have Brittany but I feel like she still likes Cameron,or Jack. But then again she was with me not them. But they need to back off she is mine not there's. I woke up to see her in my arms. She is amazing now I just need to prove to her that I have changed. But if I see a pretty girl I'm back to the old me and I don't want to be that. Especially around Brittany, it's like she changes me to the good side,but without her I'm a wreck.

I was knocked out of my thoughts to see beautiful Brown eyes flutter open. Good morning beautiful, I said as I kissed her head. Good morning Nash,she said as she blushed. So I will see you at 7 tonight to take you on a date,I said as I started to get up but was dragged back down. Please Nash I want to cuddle with you,Brittany said as she put my hand on her waist. Ok but only 5 minutes,I said trying to sound serious. Please Nash you can't act like you don't like it,she said with a smile. And she was right I do like it when we cuddle but I want to set up for our date. True,I said as I kissed her head. After our cuddle session we got up,dressed and headed down to the lobby.

*Brittany POV*

I like being with Nash but it felt weird. I guess it's because I don't fully trust him yet. We were walking down to the lobby when we were stopped by a blonde with big boobs. NASSSHHHH, the girl said in an annoying voice. Hi Julie, he said sounding annoyed. Who is this tramp,she said looking at me. This is my date,he said this proud in his voice. Whatever he doesn't really like you he loves me so why don't you take you and your ugly self and leave,She said with confidence in her voice. Nash was about to say something but I beat him. You know what she is right y'all go have fun,I said as I pat Nash on the shoulder. Oh and for your information big boobs nobody likes a girl who is rude and dumb. I said as I walked off leaving them there alone.... I knew it was to soon to trust Nash but I did it anyway because I believe in chances.

I get to the lobby to see the guys covered in girls. I'm not really in the mood so I just walked to the food stand. Hey boo boo,Aaron said standing beside me. Hey,I said in a little voice. What's wrong? He asked as if the world was ending. Just Nash and his girlfriend,I said looking at him. Wow I can't believe him,Aaron said bringing me into a hug. Its ok I just don't get why I keep giving him chances and he keeps letting me down,I said with a sad voice. Its because you are so nice and you have a big heart,Aaron said bring me into another bear hug. Thanks Aaron but I'm ok,I said as I grabbed my food and sat down at a table. I was in the middle of eating when Sam picked me up and sat me on his lap. So how is your boyfriend,Jack asked as the other boys start to come over. He never was my boyfriend,I said keeping my head down and eating my food. What happened, Matt asked sounding concern. We were walking down to the lobby and his "girlfriend" came and was calling and telling me all this stuff,so I just left them there and walked away,I said whipping a tear from my eye. I'm sorry Britt,Cameron said giving me a hug. Its ok I'm gunna let him and his "girlfriend" be together. Good for you I mean I know for a fact that there are guys or guy that's out there for you,Sam said looking at the guys.....what's going on???? After we finished eating we were heading back upstairs when we ran into Nash and his thing. Hey big boobs I said as we kept walking and so did they until she turned around. You know I have a name,she said with her crossed. Yeah it big boobs, I said crossing my arms over my chest. You know what if my boyfriend wasn't here I would so beat you,she looking at Nash who looked scared. Even if he is here or not I will still beat you,I said as the guys start to back up and stay quiet. Really I would like to see you try,she said as she rolled her eyes. Ok,I said as I ran towards her and tackled her to the ground. I started scratching,punching her and all she did was cry. After that I took her to the wall and hit her head against the wall and said. Next time don't challenge a 1 year kick boxer. With that I left all of them there I whipped the little blood from my nose and that was that. I walked back to my door slammed my door shut,went to the bathroom, and cleaned my self up.......