Chapter 18

*Taylor POV*

I still have feelings for Brittany but I can't ruin our friendship if we break up. I can't keep thinking of her like this. But she is everything I want in a girl.

We got on the plane,and she ended up sleeping on my shoulder.......what am I gunna do......I mean she is single but we are bestfriends she comes to me with everything and I don't want that to end just because we go out.

*Brittany POV*

I was in the middle of a great dream to have it ruined by Taylor waking me up. Hey we are here,he said with a smile on his face. I got up,grabbed my stuff and we headed home......

*Aaron POV*

I'm so happy to be home. I can tell Brittany is too,I'm glad we are home we have been away for to long. We got home and we saw there car.......

*Brittany POV*

We pull in the driveway when I see there car.....Aaron and I make eye contact,then look away. We all get out of the car,grab our stuff,and head inside. We walk in the front door to see them with a sign that says welcome home. Honey!!!my mom said running to hug me. I reject it before it happened. We missed you,my dad said with a smile on his face. Of course you did,I said rolling my eyes and walking off. That's not a way to treat your parents young lady,my mom said as we walk into the kitchen. YOU HAVENT BEEN MY MOM SINCE I WAS 12!!!I said yelling. Honey- I cut my dad off. DONT CALL ME THAT!!! NEITHER OF YALL HAVE BEEN MY FAMILY ONLY SAM,TAYLOR,AND AARON HAVE BEEN MY FAMILY!!! YALL LEFT A 12 AND 14 YEAR OLD BY THEM SELFS AND AARON HAD TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!. SO DONT YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN COME UP HERE AND GET BACK IN MY LIFE. We are sorry,my mom said. NO YOUR NOT. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!I said as I walked up stairs. When I got to my room,all I did was cry.....I mean they can't come back in my life and expect me to let them back in my life. But they are my parents, not very good ones but they are........

I was to finally fall asleep when I got a text
Matty- Hey angle I heard what happened r u ok
Me- not really..... I need you right now. Or someone
Matty- I'm sorry babe....but hey I have to go
Me- ok Me 2 someone is at my door

And that was the end of our conversation. I walk to my door hopping Matt was there.

I open it to see......NASH!!!I said as I jumped in his arms. Hi Britt,he said as he kissed my head. Hi,I said looking up at him. We looked into each others eyes before we both looked away.....why am I blushing...

So why are you here?asked as we sat on my bed. I had a feeling my bestfriend needed,he said as he pulled me in another hug. Thank you,I said into his shoulder.....

Let's watch movies,he said as he layed down beside me. Ok what movie?I asked laying down too. Whatever movie you want to watch,he said with a smile. Ok,I said as I got up and looked a special movie. Once I put it in,I got back in bed with Nash. So what movie?Nash asked getting comfortable. Fast and furious 2,I said looking at him as he had a smile on his face.

During the movie Nash got really close to me and I didn't fight it off, I mean I don't have a boyfriend. By the end of the movie nash and I were cuddling. It felt so good being in his arms....I felt safe.... but thoughts came back in my head about what if things happen the same way they happen last time......

What are you thing about,Nash asked me. Nothing just thinking,I said as I layed my head on his shoulder. Yes what is it,he asked before turning off the tv and turning toward me. I was thinking....what if we go out and things happen like they did before,I said making eye contact. Well first I like you and only you,second I want to see were this goes,he said grabbing my hands and kissing my head. Ok,I said as we kissed. We finished the night out cuddling and watching movies until we passed out in each others arms.....