Chapter 24

*Brittany POV*

I woke up to see an empty bed. I got up,showered,dressed and headed down stairs to fix breakfast. Once I was done,I woke the guys up,and sat in the living while they ate. When they got done,they met me in the living room. So what's up Britt,Aaron asked me. Just sitting here,I said messing with my hands. Are you Ok,Carter said. Yeah just tired,I said laying my head on jackJ shoulder. Well hayes is coming over.....Sam said as I got excited. Really!!!! I said as I shot my head up. Yeah,Taylor said,before the doorbell rang. I ran as fast as I could to open it and I gave him a hug........... why are you hugging me,the lady said as I thought it was hayes. I looked up to see Sarah. Why are you here!I asked. My boyfriend called me,she said as she slid beside me to get in. Who is it now!I said shutting the door. Who is here......oh hey babe,shawn said as he hugged Sarah. Get out........ I said as I opened the door. What about- I cut Shawn off. Get out,I said with my head down.

Once they both left,I went back to what I was doing. How about we go to the lake! Carter said trying to change the subject. Everybody said yes but me. Are you coming?Aaron asked me. No,I need to talk to hayes, I said getting my keys and driving to see hayes. Once I got to there house,I got out and ran in. When I reached hayes room,he was still sleeping. So I took my shoes off,and got in bed with him. He turned around and put his arms around me held me towards his chest.

What are you doing here,he said with his eyes closed. I missed you,I said before he kissed my head. I missed you too,hayes said holding me tighter. So how about we go to the lake with everybody today?I asked. Or we could spend some time together like we use to,he said looking at me. I would like that a lot,I said getting up. Where are you going,he said sounding sad. I'm leaving so that you can go get dressed,I said with a smile. Ok where are we going?he asked. Pennyboarding, I said as I left.

*Hayes POV*

I'm really nervous about Brittany and I hanging out,because I still like her,and the more I hang out with her the more I fall in love with her. It's gunna be hard but I would rather have her as a friend,then nothing at all. Once I was done,we rode our pennyboards for 3hours. I missed her so much.......

*The Boys POV*

So what's up with Brittany,Matt asked. I don't know but she is spending way to much time with hayes,JackG said. Well I mean can we blame her they are best friends,Nash said. I know but so are we it's like she ditch us for him,Carter said. Dude don't worry about it she isn't ditching us and we aren't gunna ditch her,Cameron said as he got out of the car to walk towards the boat. Lets just have a day at the lake and when we get home we will talk to Brittany about it,Aaron said following Cameron.

Once all the guys got out of the car,and went to boat,and started it up.

*Brittany POV*

After today I feel like I got my bestfriend back. Yeah I know it sounds crazy. But he was there with me when the guys weren't and I'm glad we fixed things between us. Once we got home,30 minutes later the guys walked in.

Hey guys,I said but they ignored me......even Aaron. Did I do something?I said as they still didn't say anything. I can't fix what I did if you don't tell me?I said as I made a sad face at hayes. I walked up stairs grabbed some things and walked back down stairs. Where are you going?Aaron asked. Like you care,I said before hayes and I left to go to his house. When we got to his house,I had to turn my phone off because they guys were blowing it up with texts and calls. I sat on his couch and out my hands on my head,and cried. Hayes came over to me and held me tight in his arms.
Are you ok? He asked as I began to calm down. I guess but I don't know what I did to them,I said rubbing my eyes. I know but they always do this and things end up fine,he said trying to make me feel better. I'm done hayes,I'm done chasing them,and begging them for forgiveness that I don't need since I didn't do anything to them in the beginning! I said getting angry. How about you go sleep on it and decide what you want to do tomorrow,He said trying to calm me down. Ok let's go,I said as I grabbed his hand and took him up to his room.
Once we got there he threw me a pair of shorts and a sweat shirt. I don't need these hayes,I said handing them back. As long as your in my house you wear my clothes and plus you cute in my clothes anyway,he said with a wink. Ok,I said blushing and heading to the bathroom. When I got out hayes was in his bed with his laptop on his stomach looking at something. See I told you,he said looking me up and down. Omg,I said covering my face. Come over here,he said patting the spot next to him. I layed down beside him as a movie began to play. That night hayes and I were cuddling and I felt safe in his arms......... maybe I made a mistake. Before I knew it darkness took over me